PDA

View Full Version : Character Creation Problem

goodmanje
August 23rd, 2016, 04:28
I'm trying to create a character. I go to Character Selection, click Add Entry, and a mostly blank character sheet pops up. However, all of the attribute scores (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, etc) have a value of 10 and I can't figure out how to change them. Why does it start this way instead of giving me the opportunity to roll them? What am I doing wrong????

Trenloe
August 23rd, 2016, 05:17
Click on the attribute and type in the value you want, or hover over and hold down the CTRL key and use the mouse-wheel to increase/decrease the value. Or, roll 3d6 into the chat window and drag the result to the relevant attribute.

Sounds like you need to brush up on some of the not so obvious operations of Fantasy Grounds. Click the "Wiki" link at the top of this page and have a look at the "User Guide" and/or "Videos" section. There are a lot of good videos to get you going... :)

Nylanfs
August 23rd, 2016, 12:31
Also welcome to the forums and FG Community! If you are in character management, one of the tabs on the chat box is roll, if not just roll 4d6 and drop the lowest, or your preferred method.

goodmanje
August 24th, 2016, 08:38
Thanks guys!