Day of week and time: Friday Nights 7:00 PM CST
Planned Frequency: Every other week
Term:Long term
Text or Voice: Voice (not optional)
Voice software used: Teamspeak
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have no players yet, need 5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 / standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: Anything out of the PHB or SCAG (No Dark Elves or Dragonborn however)

Details of your scenario: This game will be set in the City of Baldur's Gate and the surrounding area in the 5ED timeline. The party will be investigating dark happenings and deciding which factions of the city they will working for (with) to accomplish their goals. There will be a mix of role-play and combat in this campaign. As a DM story plays a very important part of my games so please keep that in mind when generating character concepts. I am not looking for min/maxers or rules lawyers. There is nothing wrong with that style of play but it doesn't mesh well with my DM style. I am a mature player (45 years old) and my material tends to run a little on the dark side. Evil creatures and NPC's do evil things. As such I would ask that my players are at least 18 years old. If you enjoy a story based game and want to create a character who can grow with it please feel free to ask me for more information. I would be able to work with you on any character concept you have if needed.
One other thing. I have been a DM since the 80's but I am still getting my feet wet with 5th edition and I have no experience with Fantasy Grounds at all so please understand that there will be a bit of a learning curve.
Link to Gamecalendar page:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2116

Game has started but all characters are still level 1. Some guys who signed up never showed so I need to fill 1 slot.

iiiTRiBEiii
August 23rd, 2016, 01:38
Hello pbridges,

If there is space available, I'd be happy to join your game. Playing a game set at Baulders Gate would be killer.

I have a CG half (wood) elf ranger that I tailored to infiltrate thieves guilds. As a past DM, I have also had difficulites handling number crunchers and rules lawyers. Tends to offset for the rest of the group. I'll send you a copy of my character for review, if requested.

I am available for Fri nights. Let me know. I have TS installed, a good headset & still zero FG XP (a game this past Sunday fell through....)

pbridges
August 23rd, 2016, 01:54
If you want in that would be great, go to the link for the game calendar and sign up. It is first come first serve for that last slot.

iiiTRiBEiii
August 23rd, 2016, 02:13
If you want in that would be great, go to the link for the game calendar and sign up. It is first come first serve for that last slot.

Sweet! never signed onto a game calendar before now. I might be asking "what do I do next" at an annoying frequency but I will learn as I go.

Thank you very much and look forward to gaming with you and your group

Lucidator
August 23rd, 2016, 06:18
Can i assume this one is filled already?

Gnobodyukno
August 24th, 2016, 04:59
Hello,

I am very interested if you still have a slot open. I live in the CST time zone so this would work great. It is exactly the time slot I am looking for too.
I am 42 and played a lot back in the Army when 2e came out. I played in a recent campaign of Castle and Crusades so I am familiar with FG. I just DM'd my first game in 5E in person with a group of work friends so I am familiar with the rules of 5E but I am not a rules Nazi. That game kind of dissolved with the new WOW release they are all playing now. Either way, I would like to join if you have a slot.

Thank you,

Gno

Gnobodyukno
August 27th, 2016, 01:09
Still interested if no one shows