PDA

View Full Version : LFG - FFG Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Force & Destiny, or Age of Rebellion

jaydarkson
August 21st, 2016, 20:46
FG License: Full License
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, California USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekends (bi-weekly or weekly); Friday nights after 6:00 pm PST. Saturday nights after 4:00 pm PST and up until 11:00 pm PST. Sundays after 10:00 am and up until 10:00 pm PST.
Term: Long Term
Voice: Yes. In order of preference; Discord, Google+, Skype, and Teamspeak.

Game System Preferred: FFG Star Wars; Edge of the Empire, Force & Destiny, and Age of Rebellion.
Game System Experience: 80% Game Master, 20% Player.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very familiar. I’ve run games on it before, though I am still new to creating my own libraries.

Character Type Preferred: I play characters that tend to fit the missing roles in the party. I am partial to sneaky type characters and the occasional character concept that isn’t considered the norm.
About me: I’m a team player and I have been playing role playing games for over 20 years. I've found it harder to find new groups so I've taken to the forums to hopefully find a long term group that meshes well. My love for gaming all started when I bought Palladium's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness at a Waldenbooks in the late 80's. Since then I have played in many games, rolled many dice and I've seen multiple editions of many game systems.