PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sun 4e group seeks replacement tank.

computertrucker
August 21st, 2016, 14:06
Hello everyone! My Dark Sun 4e Group is seeking a replacement tank. The campaign is young with characters still at first level but getting close to second. Our current tank player, has other things going on in his life which is caused him to miss two of our games already. And the group needs a tank.

For anyone that's interested, you can either 1. Build a brand-new character from scratch, or 2. Take over his battle Rager fighter gladiator, who happens to also be a slave on his way to earn his freedom. The second option will obviously be easier to get you right into the action as the character is already part of the group. Also it would come with a few extra experience points that the character has already earned.

So here are the details of our game below. I will also try to get it set up on the calendar when I get back to my computer.

System: D&D 4e with some house rules
Campaign: Longterm Dark Sun mature gritty.
Game Nights: Saturday's
Game Start Time: 7:30-8:00PM Central Time (US)
Voice Client: FG teamspeak
Special: i've set up a closed Facebook group for our game to help communicate. Anyone who is playing is welcome but not required to join.

Anyway, I hope to hear from someone. The burning world of Athas awaits, but be warned this Will be a challenging campaign.

Zen Master
August 21st, 2016, 17:27
Hello, I would like to join your group.