PDA

View Full Version : 3.5e character sheets - place for "skill"?

chadhill
August 21st, 2016, 06:33
Is there a place in the 3.5e character sheet for "Skill"?, and if so where the heck is it? this is driving me batty!!!!

damned
August 21st, 2016, 07:14
Is there a place in the 3.5e character sheet for "Skill"?, and if so where the heck is it? this is driving me batty!!!!

Chadhill - the 3.5e sheet has Main, Combat, Skills, Abilities, Inventory, Notes, Actions....
What are you seeing?

chadhill
August 21st, 2016, 21:23
the only tabs I see are "Main", "Abilities", "Inventory", "Notes" and the "MoreCore", I was sure there was a Skills Tab in the CoreRPG, which I have been using, but I see none in the 3.5.

chadhill
August 21st, 2016, 21:50
I just checked, and notice the "Skills" tab is gone from CoreRPG also

Trenloe
August 21st, 2016, 21:50
the only tabs I see are "Main", "Abilities", "Inventory", "Notes" and the "MoreCore", I was sure there was a Skills Tab in the CoreRPG, which I have been using, but I see none in the 3.5.
If you want to play D&D 3.5E, start a new campaign and select the 3.5E ruleset. Note: do not use the MoreCore extension with 3.5E.

Here's a screenshot of a character sheet from the 3.5E ruleset, showing the skills tab:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15082

chadhill
August 21st, 2016, 22:18
got it that worked, thanks

damned
August 21st, 2016, 22:48
MoreCore is not meant to be used with the more featured rulesets. It really doesnt add anything that these rulesets dont do better.
The only thing you might want is Hero Points which is available in a separate extension.