PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game CDT US Time Zone 5E

Cnorton11
August 21st, 2016, 03:43
FG License: I have paid for the game.
Time Zone: Central Time, U.S.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available mainly on weekends in the afternoon, I will more than likely have to go eat during a game.
Term: I'm looking for a long term game.
Voice: I have Skype but I'm willing to download another voice chat program to play.

Game System Preferred: I would like a 5e game since I have been taught how to play it.
Game System Experience: I haven't played a real game of 5e but I have been taught how to play it.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I haven't played a game on this yet though and may need help with the system.

Character Type Preferred: I have no real preference to any character class
About me: I like heavy roleplaying and seriously getting into character, but I don't mind joking around OCC. I'd say I'm a pretty nice person and people have told me that and I am pretty quiet until I get to know people. I'm 15 years old so just in case a game has an age limit. I am also pretty patient of a person, but I do play my character seriously, I'll do whatever I'd think they'd do in a situation even if it's not beneficial towards the group, for ex. A stubborn, proud, Dwarf who never backs down from a fight? If the party begins to run away he'll try to convince them to stay and keep fighting. And just to be clear I'm not a DM, I'm a player looking for a group to join.

damned
August 22nd, 2016, 00:52
Welcome Cnorton11 - make sure you apply directly to any games that suit your availability. Do consider games that may not match your absolute game preference because you will 1. meet other gamers and GMs and this will help find more games in the future and 2. you might find that the other system is just as much fun and open you up to a whole world of other games and systems. Do check the forums regularly - if you wait for someone to get back to you it will take much longer than if you approach the GMs that advertise games. Most GMs are quite ok with new players too. Have fun.

Cnorton11
August 23rd, 2016, 21:44
Thank you, I am joining a game today if everything goes to according to schedule.