PDA

View Full Version : Sundered Skies - Savage Worlds; Sundays at 4pm PDT

Hurske
August 21st, 2016, 01:33
In an age long past, the world was blasted apart by primal forces. Now the races of the Sundered Skies live amongst the debris; the floating islands of land left over from the destroyed planet. Some islands are small as a house, some as large as a mountain. They float in unending patterns throughout the eternal orange Glow, a maddening light that suffuses the air with a constant illumination, so that there is never night in the Skies. The elves, dwarves, humans, dragons, orcs, and stranger folk that live amongst these islands travel from one to the other on majestic flying ships, trading, exploring, and fighting.

Need two players to fill in.
Oct 24th, 1 spot opened up
Oct 23rd, 1 spot opened up.

License: Ultimate, so you don't need a thing!
Players: 4 to 5
System & Setting: Savage Worlds playing Sundered Skies setting, we will be going through the plot point, so I would like new players to the setting
Day of the Week: Bi-Weekly Sunday late afternoons, Time is open for group, so can start earlier by up to several hours.
Start Date: 25th of September
Voice: We will be using Discord for voice chat, so don't be shy
Rp/action: I love my roleplay as well as action, so expect both

If you are interested, apply on the calendar linked below!!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2147

djacob91
August 21st, 2016, 02:00
I would like to join in with the game. I will be available most of the afternoon on Sundays, starting at about 1:00 PDT. I don't have Savage Worlds on FG so I would need a moment to set up a character but I have played before and have an idea for what I want. Was thinking a ranger style character.

Hurske
August 24th, 2016, 02:06
Got a couple interested, need a couple more!

Hurske
September 8th, 2016, 02:32
Why gosh darn it, I will find the players to start this game.

goodmanje
September 8th, 2016, 21:10
I'm definitely interested. Let me know what you need from me! Thanks!

Artaron
September 8th, 2016, 22:46
Guys just to let you know, Hurske is a great DM who puts a lot of effort into prepping his game, into storytelling and making the adventure fun.
You'll have a blast with him !

Hurske
September 9th, 2016, 04:13
I was about to say, I saw your name on the last reply and was about to yell at you if you did not realize it was me.
Thanks for the compliment! I try to put a lot of effort into my games , and cry when the players completely ruin a weeks worth of planning.

Hurske
September 10th, 2016, 02:27
All right fellas ,we got 3 on the calendar as well as one of my friends , leaves 4 players. We are good to go! I'll be sending out messages for a meet up before the game for any questions.

Group is still open for any who are interested!

Lysander
September 10th, 2016, 12:53
Good luck! The tIme doesn't work for me, but I'm always interested in campaigns in this setting. Beware the stamp hammer!

Hurske
September 11th, 2016, 03:54
Thanks Lysander , I look forward to smashing my players faces with the stamp hammer... oh wait...

Hurske
September 17th, 2016, 02:44
Alright, some messages sent out. Anyone who may still be interested in joining this campaign just sign up, spots still open.

dgrgich
September 17th, 2016, 04:22
I'd love to play. I'm new to Savage Worlds but am digging into the core rule set now. Any guidance for character types if I'm accepted? Thanks for holding the game!

Hurske
September 17th, 2016, 05:53
You're welcome to join the group dgrgich , sign up on the calendar if you have not already. I am trying to get people together next couple days and next week for character creation,

dgrgich
September 17th, 2016, 19:09
Done! Thanks, Hurske!

Talen
September 25th, 2016, 04:49
Hursk, here is the character I created....Its basic yet while i try to learn more about the setting - the beginning of the character's background is included.

Kingofthecrows
September 25th, 2016, 18:59
Hey, I'd love to tag along! I'll fill any spot open, and love to roleplay.

Hurske
September 26th, 2016, 03:58
First game was today, went well. Definitely looking forward to the next session!

goodmanje
September 26th, 2016, 04:16
Did you get my message earlier about my Internet connection?

Talen
October 2nd, 2016, 06:07
Hi Hurske. Are we on for this evening's game (10/2)?

Hurske
October 4th, 2016, 16:37
Nope, there was no game Talen on the 2nd. The second session is on the 9th. Check the discord channel I linked, it has an announement page that I use to post game times and changes.

Hurske
October 9th, 2016, 02:44
Second game tomorrow, In the belly of the beast, well, the rotting remains of a ship. See you all then.

I'm thinking of maybe broadcasting the game for others to view,or just watch later on.

Hurske
October 21st, 2016, 21:12
Game day upcoming, get ready fellas.

goodmanje
October 22nd, 2016, 00:35
I'll be there!

Hurske
October 23rd, 2016, 21:26
Hey everyone, someone had to bow out of my game, so I have a spot open. Game runs every other week, next session is in 2 1/2 from now actually.

Hurske
October 25th, 2016, 04:59
Alright, I am looking for two players to fill in. The game is still very early campaign, so you wont have missed anything really. Next game is 6th of November.

Hurske
October 26th, 2016, 21:52
Next game is on the 6th, have 4 players, still open to two more if anyone is interested!

Hurske
November 2nd, 2016, 16:48
Games in a few days. Crew has their own ship (a little small one waiting to get turned into scrapwood), a job of finding a old dwarven artifact, and all the freedom in the void.

Still looking for a couple folks to fill in spots!

Hurske
November 9th, 2016, 01:49
good session fellas. Although I'm still surprised you put so much trust in the newly appointed skipper, but he did also smash your ship into port. You now have a very expensive contract from a man you don't want to double cross...or do you?

looking forward to running next session

Still looking for more crew to sail the void and explore forgotten ruins.

Hurske
November 19th, 2016, 02:27
Next game is Sunday! you have a map of the dwarven ruins to find this artifact. The talk around bridgeways is that your not the only ones looking for the artifact.

Still looking for some more crew to join the group!

Hurske
November 27th, 2016, 17:09
Next game is later today!

Got 4 players, looking for 2 more to fill the group!