PDA

View Full Version : Exporting an inserted module (Community made)

_JackDoor_
August 20th, 2016, 18:32
Currently using the Monster a Day mod pack, and I've been using the NPC window for adding the monsters/enemies to encounters, as it allowed me to add the tokens easier for multiple use.

Now, is there a way that I could re-export the module to include all the tokens I've just added manually? Within the export portion of the module window, I can only see a tick box for 'Personalities', would ticking this make a new module?

I've also noticed some typo errors, and monsters on the reddit forum which are not included, and if this would work, I wanted to add these in etc.

Zacchaeus
August 20th, 2016, 19:10
The tokens will export with the NPC if that's what you mean. However I'm not sure if you'll be able to export anything except your additions. It will depend if the module is protected or not.

Trenloe
August 20th, 2016, 22:19
You can't modify an existing module directly - and don't export using the same module file name as one you already have as it will overwrite the original module with what you export from the campaign (unless this is what you want to do).

I'd recommend you drag the NPCs from the module to the campaign Personalities list, edit them there, then export the personalities to a new module. The export will include tokens you've assigned to NPCs from your FG tokens directory or links to tokens in a module.