PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate License - Only one user can connect

Fynious
August 19th, 2016, 17:02
As the Subject line says, I have the Ultimate license, and I can only have 1 person connect at a time. It doesn't matter if the person is remote, or on the same LAN. If a second account tries to connect they can't connect. If I drop the current connected user, they connect just fine. I have tried this with 2 out side people, a computer on the same home lan, and even with "localhost" connecting a second time. They all connect fine, and can not connect if there is already a connected account.

Of course they all have different licenses, 1 was a Demo, 2 were Standard, and 1 was the "localhost" from the same PC.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Fyn

Mask_of_winter
August 19th, 2016, 17:04
On the splash screen, upper right, does it read ULTIMATE ?

Fynious
August 19th, 2016, 17:08
Ah, no it does not. So, I'm assuming I have not applied the license correctly.... I will look into that.

Thanks
Fyn

Fynious
August 19th, 2016, 17:40
Mask, thanks that was the issue. I had purchased the "Standard" license from Steam, then later purchased the "Ultimate" upgrade but never went into Steam and selected the new CD Key, copied it, open the Settings and replaced the Standard key, with the Ultimate License key. That has been done, and now my splash screen say "v3.1.7 ULTIMATE"

Thanks Again
Fyn

Mask_of_winter
August 19th, 2016, 17:43
Cheers! Have fun!