PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player CEST prefer 5E

Stassan
August 19th, 2016, 11:14
FG License: Free
Time Zone: CEST ( central european summer time ) - Belgium
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday, Wednessday, Saturday, Sunday ( Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly possible )

Term: Long-term but will also settle for short term games
Voice: Skype, teamspeak, ventrillo, ...

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I've been playing offline with a group of friends through the starter set & now playing through the HOTDQ campaign.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new to this software, but absolutely willing to invest some time to learn it and to buy a full licence after seeing some games.

Character Type Preferred: No real preference for one specific class - every class has its charm. But for now i'm more into classes with spell casting abilities.

About me: Belgian guy who loves to play a healthy mix of Roleplay and Combat. Fluent in English ( not my native language obviously but fully proficient in it )
I've been playing a fighter, a monk & now I am playing a hybrid fighter/warlock char. I've enjoyed every class so far and looking for other classes to play.
The offline game I've been playing now has been going on for 2.5 years now and I've been enjoying myself so much that i'm looking for a second d&d game.
I love ingame & outgame interaction, and the ocasional joke is always welcome :-).
To see other DM's and other players roleplay will be a good learning experience for me, and on longer term I would like to DM myself.

If you need more information please PM me or invite me for a skype conversation.