PDA

View Full Version : Troubles port forwarding on Zoom router

zack13bam
August 19th, 2016, 01:24
Hello all I have set the settings up to port forward as the forums have suggested but am I having no such luck I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me if at all possible?:cry:

LordEntrails
August 19th, 2016, 04:32
Welcome zack. Sorry your having problems. My knowledge is pretty limited and time even more so at the moment. But I'll check back tomorrow when I have some time and if someone else hasn't already helped you out (which I suspect) then I can walk you through what I know.

ddavison
August 19th, 2016, 05:08
You can check here:
https://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Fantasy_Grounds/Zoom.htm

It depends on the model # for your router.

Also, we recently helped someone who had the port forward set up properly but their firewall also had a firewall that was blocking peer-to-peer by default. They had to switch the firewall to a lower setting or a custom setting that allowed peer-to-peer.

zack13bam
August 19th, 2016, 05:28
Hey ddavison, I have tried taking down my windows firewall (no antivirus installed) then I tried turning the routers firewall off, to no avail. would getting you the model #? and thank you for getting in touch so quickly!

zack13bam
August 19th, 2016, 05:29
Welcome zack. Sorry your having problems. My knowledge is pretty limited and time even more so at the moment. But I'll check back tomorrow when I have some time and if someone else hasn't already helped you out (which I suspect) then I can walk you through what I know.

OK man thanks!

damned
August 20th, 2016, 06:50
Hey zack13bam I just saw your post now - sorry - send me a PM if you are still having trouble.