PDA

View Full Version : Win a free copy of D&D Storm King's Thunder and an Ultimate license

ddavison
August 18th, 2016, 16:08
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/StormKingsThunderFantasyGroundsGiveaway.php

Galach
August 18th, 2016, 18:12
VERY NICE! I am already crossing my fingers =)

JerryRig
August 18th, 2016, 22:18
Everytime I try to post it and leave a message about it it says i'm not logged into facebook but it is posting to my facebook so I dont think its giving me credit for it. Tried to tweet it as well and it sent me back to the "your not logged into facebook" page ...though it did tweet it..

ddavison
August 18th, 2016, 22:41
Hmmm... there should be a button on the right and on the top that tells you how many entries it has recorded for you.

-Doug

Galach
August 19th, 2016, 22:16
Hello everyone

Well, I just noticed that retweeting the giveaway is not granting more entries, at least not for me. Same happened with sharing the giveaway by Facebook, Tweeter and email; I had friends signing for this lottery through both three services, and I did not earned the “extra 10 tickets”.

Not something to despair, but since probability is a b!%<h, more entries, more chance… lol

ddavison
August 20th, 2016, 00:01
I suspect that you might need to initiate the tweet and all other actions from the entry form again. I'm not sue if RaffleCopter is smart enough to figure it out otherwise.

HavocSmurf
August 20th, 2016, 17:30
Fantasy Grounds, you make the best cookies...

Tabarkus
August 20th, 2016, 19:43
If we already have an Ultimate License and we win, may we give the win license to a friend?

LordEntrails
August 20th, 2016, 22:00
If we already have an Ultimate License and we win, may we give the win license to a friend?
In the last giveaway the winner was allowed to gift the license.

kevdog45
August 20th, 2016, 22:05
8 entries in! I am a subscriber that eventually intends to buy a full license so hopefully for me this long shot cashes in! Regardless I am enjoying the product.

Galach
August 22nd, 2016, 02:54
I suspect that you might need to initiate the tweet and all other actions from the entry form again. I'm not sue if RaffleCopter is smart enough to figure it out otherwise.

Tried that, but still not working.

Anyway, let's count with luck. I am interest only on SKT module, since I already have an Ultimate License (and if I win, I will be passing the new one to a friend).

And, of course, good luck everyone =)

Kitilark
August 22nd, 2016, 14:14
7 out of 8 possible, just one more tweet and I will have all 8, with a day to spare! :D Thanks Fantasy Grounds!

Nylanfs
August 22nd, 2016, 18:12
You can tweet every day I believe to get more entries.

iiiTRiBEiii
August 23rd, 2016, 01:51
Here we go, thanks Fantasy Grounds!

C'mon nat 20!
https://toptiertears.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/luck-is-one-of-my-skills.jpg

Kitilark
August 25th, 2016, 14:05
Thanks for the info on counter, I had missed the Facebook entry.... but I have it now, plus my daily Tweets.... today's the last one! So it's all up to the Stars and Microchips now! Good Luck everyone! and Thanks again Fantasy Grounds for this great raffle! (Kitty)

ddavison
August 26th, 2016, 04:51
The winner has been notified by email and the name appears on the entry form. Congrats to Peter A. for the win and thanks to everyone else who participated and helped spread the word.

Brynnan
August 26th, 2016, 06:58
Dang. I didn't win again.

Varsuuk
August 26th, 2016, 13:00
Congrats!

looks like I'll be waiting quite a bit longer for my old DM friend to get Ultimate. So it's up to me only to DM for now :)

Mumbles
August 26th, 2016, 16:08
Big congrats, Peter A.!!

May you miss your next reflex save by 1 and take full damage.

:p

Patou
August 26th, 2016, 16:38
Congrates!!!

iiiTRiBEiii
August 26th, 2016, 23:19
So uh....if something were to, let's say, HAPPEN to Peter, would there be a runner up raffle?
And congrats Peter, for now..... Run a game Pete! I'll join! Wanna work with ol' Stormy the Giant and go giant hunting

Also, watch your back Peter! Cuz I'm going to......give you a congratulatory slap :)