PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday night, Fall of Man

Morkelb
August 18th, 2016, 05:28
FG License: GM has Full, thus a full is required to play.

The Adventure Hook: Years ago Old Hodge would come down to the Undercliff's bearing bread, cheese and stories for the children. He would set a large fire and tell fantastic stories of adventure while you sat and listened wishing you were one of the hero's of his tales of old. He inspired confidence in each of you, that you could rise above your station and achieve greatness if you stayed pure of heart and true in spirit to what you felt was right. While away on business "adventuring, soldiering, some examples" you learned of Hodges death, from some friends you left behind. Feeling the loss, you felt it was only right to return home and see the old story teller off into the next world.

Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Wednesday
EDT: 8 pm Wednesday
CDT: 7 pm Wednesday
PDT: 5 pm Wednesday
UK: 1 am Thursday
JST: 9 am Thursday
AEST: 10 am Thursday

If new game, planned start date: The Second Adventure August 24 st.
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: This would be a long term campaign, estimated time to finish 2-3 months.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game: 4 needed still: 1-2
Character starting level & equipment: level 2 (Will discuss equipment at character creation).
Character restrictions: Core; non-core on request

What to expect:
This campaign is equal parts who done it, and stop the bad guys.
There will be traps, puzzles, and riddles. Fights of the most epic nature and moments of heroic valor.
Saving the Damsel in distress, storming the enemy base, missions of a stealthy nature and hundreds of ways to solve each problem put in front of you.
There are many adult situations in this game, nothing to over the top as my players can attest, but the women use the weapons the gods gave them to the best of their ability.

For the price of only 4 hours a Wednesday evening you too can be a part of this campaign.

Any questions, worries, or concerns please PM me. Please use the game calendar, a PM or this post to show interest.

I can say this, the first adventure played through with 3 people and it was an absolute blast to play through. Never underestimate a half-ling, is what I learned tonight.

Morkelb
August 18th, 2016, 05:40
High lights of adventure 1: The halfling hey, watch this. dives under a 200 pound table and leg presses the table in amazing feat of strength up and on top of two would be bandits crushing them instantly.
The Priest, being repaid for the saving of the halflings life. Who is now strongly reconsidering his vow of chastity.
The dwarf warrior, laying his hands on a most valuable weapon and considering what the value of the halfling and the cleric might be in trade.

Fatherdeath
August 18th, 2016, 05:42
sounds like it was a good game session

Dawgzilla
August 18th, 2016, 05:58
This was a great session and thanks to Mrokelb for setting it up and agreeing to turn it into a regular weekly session.;)

Never underestimate the short folk

Underdoge411
August 18th, 2016, 19:40
That was an outstanding session! Us short folk need to stand tall with one another.

Morkelb
August 18th, 2016, 22:04
This Campaign is still looking 1 or 2 players....

WVFiend
August 18th, 2016, 22:28
I'd love to get in on the next session myself:)

Morkelb
August 18th, 2016, 23:20
invite incoming... It was a great time... I warn you the halfling is strange.

Underdoge411
August 18th, 2016, 23:53
Boe is not THAT strange but he is a bit naked.

Dawgzilla
August 19th, 2016, 00:37
I would not use the word strange to describe Boe. the word that comes to mind is ECCENTRIC, not totally strange but unconventional for sure.

Underdoge411
August 19th, 2016, 01:07
Boe can be eccentric but he certainly didn't make people explode by running into them lol

Dawgzilla
August 19th, 2016, 02:23
Boe can be eccentric but he certainly didn't make people explode by running into them lol

They never explode because I ran into them. I was never able to get my footing after running. It was only after I got my feet under me that they meet the edge of my axe with all of my dwarven might.

Morkelb
August 19th, 2016, 08:03
To my three original players, if you log on and your character is missing. I am working on another campaign, the Sunday Version. The characters are not gone they have been safely exported to a world where halflings throw large tables at people.

Morkelb
August 19th, 2016, 11:08
Still looking for one more.

Underdoge411
August 19th, 2016, 15:30
That's the only kind of world I wish to live in lol

Morkelb
August 19th, 2016, 20:40
The, last adventure has joined the merry band, let us see where the game takes us and what happens next.

Morkelb
August 19th, 2016, 22:14
Game is full, wish the boys luck...