PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3-4 player LF fortnightly Monday 5e game AEST

Solux
August 18th, 2016, 02:55
FG License: myself and one of the others has the paid version but the others only have the demo at this point until they gets a feel for the program
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC +10
Days of the week, Frequency, and Time: currently looking at Mondays fortnightly but will try for other days if need be also depending on how the first sessions go may go weekly
Term: long term or work through a single campaign module
voice: I can't speak for the others but i am willing to download and use whatever programs necessary

Game systems preferred: D&D 5E
Game system experience: i have mostly DM'd using 4e and 5e rulesets never as a player also dabbled in a bit of pathfinder as a player
the others are mostly new to D&D and other RPG's one of them has actually played longer than i have
Fantasy ground experience: i have some experience with Fantasy grounds running a few offline games with it but have yet to fully understand it yet the other guy with the paid version im unsure of his experience with it and the others have no experience with it although i will try to support them with it as best as i can

Characters preferred: i am happy to play support characters such as a cleric or bard but wouldn't mind playing a sorcerer the others will prefer to play a barbarian, a fighter and the other guy if he does end up joining i am unsure what he would play
About us: we are pretty easy going group and since 3/4 haven't had much experience as players we can't really say what our favourite playstyles are and such

feel free to private message or reply to this post if you are interested in DMing for us :D

Nulk
August 18th, 2016, 06:04
i will send you a pm after work. I have been toying with the idea of DM'ing a second group and been shying away of a weekly DM'ing commitment. Fortnightly might work well for me.
Happy to have a discussion with you, see if we can work something out.

Nulk

Oh and on a side note, welcome to the community!

dragon1976
August 18th, 2016, 07:27
hey im a player of old and be happy to join your rabble looking for Australian players dont h ave license so cant dm but i used to dm all the way back from red box however looking to be a player at the moment

Murph
August 18th, 2016, 15:08
I am looking for a campaign to play in to replace my old monday night game (ended prematurely due to people not turning up).
Monday nights is fine for me. I am in QLD. Good for 7pm and later (maybe 6:30 at a stretch).

Running the demo version of FG. Still relatively new to FG so haven't bought the license as yet but am considering it as I have
a regular friday night game on here.

Happy to play any role.

Regards

Nulk
August 19th, 2016, 05:09
Hey Murph, I sent Solux a PM, depending on the answer and interest we'll organise a calendar entry etc. keep you posted.
Nulk

Murph
August 19th, 2016, 08:13
Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

Regards Murph

Solux
August 19th, 2016, 12:31
thanks for the replies i will be be sending you guys a pm if you're looking to join us as players but we are still looking for a DM

Apoc013
August 20th, 2016, 03:05
if you need another player, i'm always up for a game, currently in a campaign with Nulk