PDA

View Full Version : LFG for any D&D e or pathfinder (completely new)

gorechrist
August 17th, 2016, 11:50
I am new completely to tabletop and FG. I have played p&p D&D a couple times but not for long stints.

Only have the demo atm but will have the standard or ultimate edition this weekend.

Just want to get down on building a new character and play a campaign to get used to how everything works.

I appreciate anyone who can/would like to help/contribute.

Thank you

Morkelb
August 17th, 2016, 12:50
What time zone are you in?
What days are you free?

I have a one shot game playing tonight that would be good to get your feet wet, it is the entry "hook" to my soon starting Campaign.
starts at 8 EDT pm tonight with the server going up at 7 pm.

gorechrist
August 17th, 2016, 20:15
I have class tonight from 7-930 EST but I'm free most days especially during the day. I usually work overnight but not currently working and have a good bit of free time.

Morkelb
August 17th, 2016, 23:36
Are you free tonight, this is a one shot... If not there is a Sunday morning campaign that I am running that still has an opening.

gorechrist
August 18th, 2016, 01:02
I am free tonight after class at 10est. I would need to build a character still, unless you don't for one shots. Still new as a I said, sorry man.

gorechrist
August 18th, 2016, 01:09
I could be in Sunday morning for a couple hours. Is it a problem I have demo version? I'm grabbin standard or ultimate on Saturday. Also my roommate may be interested as well. I'll have to get up with him on his work hours.

Morkelb
August 18th, 2016, 11:24
Sunday will more than likely start at 9 or 10 am and run till 1 or 2 pm. 4 hours seems to make for a good session...

JerryRig
August 18th, 2016, 22:13
I run a morning Pathfinder game on Tuesdays if your interested. The Link to the game is HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?32033-Vengeance-of-House-Morcane-(Pathfinder-ruleset-Forgetten-Realms-Underdark-campaign))

Fatherdeath
August 19th, 2016, 00:57
Dont let the drow/drider thing scare you in Jerryrigs game its alot simpler then it looks and we have a good time playing..

gorechrist
August 19th, 2016, 01:30
I run a morning Pathfinder game on Tuesdays if your interested. The Link to the game is HERE
it looks like you guys are full up. if i get an invite i am in.

gorechrist
August 19th, 2016, 01:31
Sunday will more than likely start at 9 or 10 am and run till 1 or 2 pm. 4 hours seems to make for a good session...
thanks for the invite. i accepted and would like to play an elf ranger. i should hold off on creation i assume.