PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday night 1 shot for new players,

Morkelb
August 17th, 2016, 05:27
Want to get your feet wet, want to make a character, see some combat use some skills, and test your wits. Perfect maybe we can help each other, see I want to test the intro to my campaign, and see how it handles a group of players. I am looking for up to 6 more braves souls "2 confirmed" that want to step into Waterdeep and brave its mysteries, politics, and ruthless nature.

The Adventure Hook: Years ago Old Hodge would come down to the Undercliff's bearing bread, cheese and stories for the children. He would set a large fire and tell fantastic stories of adventure while you sat and listened wishing you were one of the hero's of his tales of old. He inspired confidence in each of you, that you could rise above your station and achieve greatness if you stayed pure of heart and true in spirit to what you felt was right. While away on business "adventuring, soldiering, some examples" you learned of Hodges death, from some friends you left behind. Feeling the loss, you felt it was only right to return home and see the old story teller off into the next world.

FG License: GM has Full, thus a full is required to play.
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST
Day Wednesday
EDT: Wed 8pm
CDT: Wed 7pm
PDT: Wed 5pm
UK: Thurs 1am
JST: Thurs 9am
AEST: Thurs 10am

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3
Character starting level & equipment: level 1 with starting equipment and a potion of healing
Character restrictions: Core; non-core needs DM approval.

Details of your scenario: This will be a test run of my opening for my campaign, all players are welcome and I will accept up to 8 players. If you want to pre make characters, you are more than welcome. Starting level 1.

What to expect:
This campaign is equal parts who done it, and stop the bad guys.
The Game:
There will be traps, puzzles, and riddles. Fights of the most epic nature and moments of heroic valor.

For the price of only 4-5 hours a Sunday you can be a part of this.

Any questions please PM me or leave me a message here.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2141