PDA

View Full Version : just purchased ultiamte upgrade, how activate?

Monkeyboy
August 16th, 2016, 01:32
as in title. want to activate the ultimate version. bought it and tried to upgrade is that it. how then do i have people join a game?

Trenloe
August 16th, 2016, 01:37
Is your FG startup screen showing v3.1.7 Ultimate in the top right corner? If so, you're good. If not, enter your new license key in the "License Key" section of the Settings window - don't put anything in the "Lite to Full key" section. Then run an update.

Players join your game just the same as normal, it's no different than your full license (except now demo license users can join) - run up your campaign and give the players your alias to connect. More info in the "Tutorial Videos" section of the Wiki: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Videos

Monkeyboy
August 16th, 2016, 13:59
I do not have a new license key. I bought FG through a different site 11 years ago (rpg now I think). don't know if that matters. I purchased the upgrade via the FG launcher "upgrade to ultimate" button. So I guess my question is now, how do I get the new license key?

thanks

ddavison
August 16th, 2016, 15:23
It is emailed automatically to the address you used for payment. If you don't see it in your Spam folder, then please email us at [email protected] and provide us with the email address you used and we will be happy to look it up and send it to you.

Also, you can go to Store > Order History for all non-subscription orders and find it there in the details.

Monkeyboy
August 16th, 2016, 18:52
All good. I got the key from the order history.

Just so you are aware, I did receive an email payment receipt right away, but no email with licences key. I did check the spam folders.

Thanks for the prompt assistance.

Game on,