PDA

View Full Version : LFP 4-5 Players Lost Mines 5e Starter Monday 11 AM EDT

cheveyo75
August 15th, 2016, 15:19
***WE'RE FULL UP AT PRESENT. I'LL KEEP A RUNNING LIST OF ANYONE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ANOTHER GAME OR IF WE NEED ANOTHER PLAYER***

FG License: GM has Full License
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EDT
Day of week and time: Mondays at 11 AM EDT.
If new game, planned start date: Monday, August 29th.
Planned Frequency: Game will run weekly for 3-4 hours.
Term: Starter Module and if the group wants, we will continue once the module is completed.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to keep an even mix, but definitely appreciate good role-playing.
Number of Players in game & needed:Currently have 1 confirmed player. Need a few more.
Character starting level & equipment: Characters will start at 1st level with standard equipment granted by class and background
Character restrictions: Can use the Core or the Elemental Evil Companion to pick class and race.

Details of your scenario: This is the starter campaign for a 5E adventure. I'm looking for people who haven't played the starter campaign. Any experience level is welcome. If you have experience, please be wary of min-maxing your character. I'd much rather have a character with faults and good roleplay, then have a tank due to min-maxing.

I'm looking to create a fun, welcoming game that people feel comfortable learning and playing in. I'm a fairly experienced DM so I know 5e pretty well, but I'm hoping the party will all work together to make this a really fun time. If this sounds good, reach out and I'll let you know more about it.

It won't let me post the calendar link for some reason, but you can find it on there for Monday 8/29 under "Crit Happens: Lost Mines of Phandelver.

Thanks,
Cheveyo75

Fatherdeath
August 15th, 2016, 21:48
I'm interested in playing

Kelendor
August 16th, 2016, 06:56
I'd be down

cheveyo75
August 16th, 2016, 15:02
I'd be down

Go ahead and sign up on the calendar page. It's here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2131

Vulcarnon
August 16th, 2016, 17:12
Hey, im interrested in joining, and im unable to click on the link you provided