PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 Players LF Monday Night Game (GMT +8)

Wubs
August 15th, 2016, 07:20
FG License: Mixture of Free and Ultimate (Free licenses can be upgraded to standard if needed)
Time Zone: GMT +8
Day of the week / Frequency / Time: Monday / Weekly / 8pm Start time for 2-3 hours per session
Term: Medium to Long Term
Voice: Teamspeak

Preferred Game System: No particular preference
System Experience: all players experienced in many such as Pathfinder, 2e - 5e, Savage Worlds etc
FG Experience: All players moderately experienced in FG

Additional Info: We are 3 players who have been gaming together for the past few years who are looking to get into another adventure.
We are all experienced with most systems, and very familiar with 2e - 5e, Pathfinder and Savage Worlds.
All of us are mature gamers and very easy going, and looking for a GM and/or other players who are up for a weekly Monday night session with a view for a long-term campaign.
We have no preference for any gaming system or adventure in mind. We are up for anything including fantasy, modern or futuristic adventures.

All of us are expats based in Hong Kong, which is the reason for the GMT +8 session times.

Happy to answer any questions if you are interested.

BBGaming
August 16th, 2016, 19:28
It is possible I could play with you guys. I teach until later in the evening so the earliest I could start would be 10pm (Japan time) = 9pm for you.

I'm an old 1e AD&D player with experience in Basic - 5e D&D. No Savage Worlds experience yet (want to learn) and I ended up playing some Castles and Crusades rather than Pathfinder (probably because of the more 1st edition feel it has).

Feel free to shoot me a private message if you're still looking for someone.

-Robert