PDA

View Full Version : LF3P for either Mon,Wed,Fri nights EST US (UTC -4 IIRC) 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Underdoge411
August 15th, 2016, 05:26
FG: Ultimate
Date/Time/Freq: Monday/around 7pm EST US/ weekly
Start Date: no earlier than the 24th
Term: Module/One shot maybe long term
Voice: prefer Discord, can use teamspeak
Restrictions: core races/classes
Starting lvl: 1 maybe 3
Roleplay/combat mix: there will be both...hopefully

I've decided to DM my first game w/zero experience on FG (I watched a couple of the youtubes) and moderate experience w/5E. So be prepared for laughs,merry making and ridiculous things. I've been playing the table tops for 6+ years now, it all started with saving the universe in Marvel's Universe Role Playing Game and it just spiraled out of control from there. I've played Marvel, Traveler, Pathfinder, two versions of D&D other than 5e, Burning Wheel, L5R and it goes on and on. However in all that time I never crossed the misty veil into the world of DMing. However due to an extended dry spell I have resorted to desperate measures, will you join me in this ridiculous endeavor?

-Man is a tool using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools, without tools he is nothing: with tools he is all
-much roleplay, such gaming, wow!

Morkelb
August 15th, 2016, 10:55
I would be free on Monday Nights

Fazakerley
August 15th, 2016, 12:51
Hi there Underdoge

Welcome to Fantasy Grounds! I'm a recent convert too, but have had a blast playing on it so far. I'd be up for a Monday game as well, if you decide to play on that day. I'm busy on Wednesdays and Fridays.

I've not played Hoard of the Dragon Queen, so would really like to be involved. I'd prefer to play a land druid if you'll have me, but am happy to be flexible.

Ellzud
August 15th, 2016, 18:14
Hello I´m a 42-year old Salvadorean. Complete newbee to FG. I ran a couple of one-shots for my son and his friends two years ago but I have never played with "adults" as a player.
If you guys are willing to put up with me while I learn. (I've been watching YouTube videos)
I can play Mondays as well.
I am flexible in what class to play, whatever the party needs, but I would like a High Elf Fighter or a Dwarf Cleric.

Grim_Dark
August 16th, 2016, 00:12
I can be available Mon or Friday if you have a slot open.