PDA

View Full Version : LFP 3 to 4 players Varisia / Korvosa Campaign

dellanx
August 14th, 2016, 03:59
New to ultimate license in FG. Tried to do this through the people I know, after months found one player. Trying to build up a group. Would like 3 or 4 players for now. You may starts with pre-generated low level characters in a campaign that started 3 sessions ago. You may choose from Fighter, Druid or Ranger or we may discuss generating your own character. Rogue being played by a player, the others are being run by the GM. The campaign is starting as 3.5 homebrew, and will move to Korvosa and the adventure path, which I am slowly transferring. This is a labor of love. We are playing Saturday Nights 10 pm CST until 2 am or 3 am Sunday.

We are not using any voice. All text is typed. The GM is back to GMing after a 20+ years break, Pathfinder 3.5 is new to me used to play AD&D 2nd addition, I do love FG! The other player is more experienced on things Pathfinder. It is an adult game, anything is possible, Inn wenches are not flower girls. If you are for a fun RP game in an urban fantasy setting send me a PM.

lachancery
August 16th, 2016, 02:23
Is the adventure path you're setting up "Curse of the Crimson Throne" by any chance?

dellanx
August 17th, 2016, 14:01
Yes, it is allot of work. Still entering the 1st module in. The city is done. We are currently on the home brew. There may be changes to the NPCs depending on party level when they actually start EA.