PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for FG?

Snikle
August 29th, 2005, 22:45
I am working on somethings and am planning on releasing them eventually for others to use. While working today I realized I did not know what others want, what they want for their particular games they run in FG. So I thought I would pose this question here on the forums, and it may be useful to others out there making stuff for FG.

(anyone think of something I missed?)

Crusader
August 30th, 2005, 05:39
I myself would probably go for mini-adventures, but I'd be forced to change the format to my ruleset if I wanted to use them.

Snikle
August 31st, 2005, 17:22
I noticed allot (well most anyway!) voting for the Complete Campaigns, just guessing here but I imagine most of you play WotC campaigns and I seriously doubt they will ever allow the copyrights open enough to allow converstion to FG, unless FG becomes the defacto standard for online gaming (let's hope!).
So are those of you that have voted for that wanting WotC campaigns, or certain homebrew ones?

SalmonElla
August 31st, 2005, 17:57
I voted for the complete items. I am mainly looking for complete adventures. Complete campaigns seem like they might be too restrictive. The adventures can be homebrew or other, I can always find a way of hooking them in :)

Goose
August 31st, 2005, 19:08
I'd love a treasure Generator in game, where it could keep track of exactly what was given for each encounter so i could look back at any time and see exactly what it was.

kalmarjan
September 11th, 2005, 20:47
I use the Items tab, with an entry labeled Party Treasure

When the party recieves something, I place it into there.

Hope this helps,

gurney9999
September 12th, 2005, 14:53
Even though I chose complete adventures, I would love seeing any of these items. I myself am working on a couple of the choices (but not finding enough time to make real progress, go figure).

Look forward to seeing what you put together first, Snikle

Snikle
September 12th, 2005, 16:11
So far I am throwing up some generic maps on my site, just to get some things up there for people to use. Once I feel comfortable enough with what I have up there, plus with FG (just got it a few weeks ago), I plan doing some plug-n-play adventures, small one shot ones that could be throw into any campaign quickly to help out my fellow DMs out there.

In addition, if anyone would liek to work together, you have a great idea but cannot do the maps, or tokens or something, let me know, I would love to collaborate on something.

gurney9999
September 12th, 2005, 16:57
In addition, if anyone would liek to work together, you have a great idea but cannot do the maps, or tokens or something, let me know, I would love to collaborate on something.Please stop over at Adventuresome Dreams. I am working on what we are calling an "AD Scene", an mini-adventure that should fit within any campaign setting. I would love to pull you in as a collaborator as you seem to have the creative bug :)

kepli
September 13th, 2005, 10:51
I voted for Generic Battlemaps ...

Mainly because I want to make them myself too :wink:

I would like to have Battlemaps (or sets) with a few different plot-lines to choose from.

Don't know if I am allowed say it here, but we (GM Syndicate) will also sell some of those soon. DJ maps of high quality with (possibly) free plot-lines/scenarios. --> if this is inappropriate, please remove this line.

But you can never have enough generic Battlemaps, so I will certainly create them too. If you want some now, go to the Dundjinni Maps forum and search for "generic". Some of us (especially ForumLurker) have made a lot of terrific generic Battlemaps.
If you have a request for certain maps, you can also put that there. :D