PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 2 players, Saturday Night 6 PM EDT - 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen

cheveyo75
August 13th, 2016, 16:34
We are currently full. I will keep any interested person's information if we lose a player. Thanks for your interest!

FG License: GM has Standard, so licenses are required.
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EDT
Day of week and time: Saturdays at 6PM
If new game, planned start date: Currently underway
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Full Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30. Roleplay will be rewarded.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 current players, 2 needed
Character starting level & equipment: Starting Level 4. Basic equipment from Background and Class. Other options upon DM approval.
Character restrictions: We are really looking for a Cleric and a Melee character. Any race.

Details of your scenario:We are currently in the midst of the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign. We are in the Hoard of the Dragon Queen and you will be starting at Level 4. You will work with the GM during the week to create your character and get caught up on the story thus far. We'll be meeting every Saturday (at least during American football season) starting at 6 PM EDT. Please feel free to contact me if interested.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2014

Dafette
August 13th, 2016, 22:24
I am willing to play

scottburger31
August 14th, 2016, 00:53
FG License: GM has Standard, so licenses are required.
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EDT
Day of week and time: Saturdays at 6PM
If new game, planned start date: Currently underway
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Full Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30. Roleplay will be rewarded.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 current players, 2 needed
Character starting level & equipment: Starting Level 4. Basic equipment from Background and Class. Other options upon DM approval.
Character restrictions: We are really looking for a Cleric and a Melee character. Any race.

Details of your scenario:We are currently in the midst of the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign. We are in the Hoard of the Dragon Queen and you will be starting at Level 4. You will work with the GM during the week to create your character and get caught up on the story thus far. We'll be meeting every Saturday (at least during American football season) starting at 6 PM EDT. Please feel free to contact me if interested.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2014

I already have a pre-made cleric if your group still needs one. Just hit me up, I am really interested in playing.

Grim_Dark
August 16th, 2016, 00:08
I am interested in joining. I don't mind filling a role if need be.

Klaatu_the_druid
August 22nd, 2016, 01:14
I can jump in as a cleric> I prefer RP to combat.

Morbius

djacob91
August 22nd, 2016, 03:50
I would be interested in joining. I have a fighter/cleric tank character that I would like to play.

razorrandy
August 24th, 2016, 21:33
may I join? and is a monk okay?