PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e - Looking for players for publisheds adventures, Sunday evenings UTC-5,-4

Ghost Matter
August 13th, 2016, 16:20
EDIT: Got more than enough people for now!

I'm a DM looking to play Wizards' published D&D adventures, in English. We currenly have two players and are looking for 2-3.

The players are on the CST (UTC -5) zone and I am on the EST (UTC -4) zone. We would play at 7pm/19 EST, un on Sundays.

Depending on the group composition and experience, we would start with either Lost Mine of Phandelver before going into Princes of the Apocalypse, or just jump into Princes immediately.

Fantasy Grounds is the digital tabletop tool and no purchase or licence is required for the players. Audio tool would likely be Discord.

If you want in, please send me a private message with some information about yourself and tell me which classical element is your favorite and why.

Ghost Matter
August 31st, 2016, 00:20
Got some people that dropped before we started.

Looking for 1-2 more! We play on Sunday from 7PM to 11PM EST (19 to 23).

If you want in, please send me a private message with some information about yourself and tell me which classical element is your favorite and why.

Morkelb
August 31st, 2016, 02:11
Fun game, Tons of RP. First night was pretty much a straight welcome to town RP adventure. Good times were had, and the one of us got robbed :)