PDA

View Full Version : Die Hards is Recruiting! (Pathfinder Group)

Victor
August 13th, 2016, 02:19
Die Hards is Recruiting!

We are the Die Hards. A group of players and GMs that run mostly Pathfinder Campaigns. We meet a few times a week, but each night is a different game so members may vary from game to game.

We are currently looking for 1 player for Friday and 1 player for Saturday. If someone is available both nights this could be the same person.
We play at 6pm Eastern, (3pm Pacific, 10pm GMT)

In the Friday game, we are finishing up a section of Kingmaker and we will be trying out a short run of Savage Worlds (new to most of us) just for a changeup. Then we will be back to Kingmaker. We play various Campaigns and break them up into sections and swap around games and GMs as desired. It's a very fun group.
In the Saturday Game we are playing Age of Worms at the moment, and are level 3.

If you are interested, please PM me or Vhok. We can fill you in on any questions you may have and help with setting up a new PC. You will often find us in Teamspeak, in the Die Hards channel.

Vhok
August 13th, 2016, 02:54
I will be in teamspeak all night. or u can PM me also

Vhok
August 13th, 2016, 10:09
still looking!

Morkelb
August 13th, 2016, 12:19
I am interested I PMed you.

gaara6666
August 13th, 2016, 15:13
Totally interested for saturday. I've played with your sorcerers before vhok ... you sure like snapdragon fireworks heh

Vhok
August 13th, 2016, 19:17
both days are now full thanks for the interest. we will repost if something happens.