PDA

View Full Version : Three players LFG now D&D 5e

Ramtrap
August 13th, 2016, 01:42
We are three players looking to get on Skype and get into an adventure, whether it's a one-shot or something continual, we just want to play tonight, if possible. We can roll characters real quick and/or join a group that's already playing. We're just getting in to playing the game and really would like a fun group to join. If you're looking for players like in the near immediate term, please let me know! Would be awesome if we could join someone with Ultimate and the handbook, but obviously not required. Please reply if you're looking for anyone. Thanks!

damned
August 13th, 2016, 02:26
Welcome Ramtrap have you thought about doing it the other way? One of you GM and you already have enough of a group to start.
Be proactive and apply to games that other GMs have advertised.
Check out the FG TeamSpeak server and lurk in the LFG channel.

Ramtrap
August 13th, 2016, 02:35
That's very fair, lol. I was only posting in the off chance someone was looking to start immediately like me. We are going to start our own game but would like other people to play if possible. Thank you!

Seya
August 13th, 2016, 02:36
I have ultimate and the handbook after going to a movie with the wife I could run a one shot for you guys. I'll check back in two hours. You should install team speak.

damned
August 13th, 2016, 02:44
That's very fair, lol. I was only posting in the off chance someone was looking to start immediately like me. We are going to start our own game but would like other people to play if possible. Thank you!

I wasnt saying dont do what you are doing :) I was just suggesting another router. Also check timdog88 out - he was trying to run a game tonight.