PDA

View Full Version : Fate Core Set: Young Centurions

Michael Hopcroft
August 12th, 2016, 23:18
This thread is exactly what it says on the tin. What if any conversions would be needed on the Fate Core ruleset (is Fate popular enough to have its own category by now?) to the less-crunchy expansion of Fate Accelerated presented in the new Young Centurions RPG?

For those who don;t follow Fate intensively, Young Centurions is a sort of prequel to the breakthrough Spirit of the Century. Young people all over the world born January 1, 1900 have a special spirit -- not superpowers really, but rather personality traits that represent a principle or ideal. Sally Slick, for example, possesses the Spirit of Ingenuity and invents things like crazy. When they reach the twenties and thirties these will be great heroes. For now they are on the verge of discovering just what they can do and embarking on lives of adventures. Certain young people born on December 31st, 1899 and "Shadows" instead -- twisted and corrupted versions of the ideals the Sprits represent.

kris1d20
February 28th, 2017, 22:13
I think the Dresden Files may have one but I've been looking for this too. I don't have the Dresden files one so I'm not sure what would need to be done. So far I haven't seen a lot of FATE action on the board.

LordEntrails
February 28th, 2017, 22:48
Welcome kris. Hope you find things enjoyable here for you.

I don't have anything to say or add about FATE etc, as it's not a system I play. But, I do wish you the best of luck :)