PDA

View Full Version : Attention Fantasy Grounds Newbies

timdog88
August 12th, 2016, 21:38
Hey all,

since my one shot did not get enough interest to run tonight, I wont be playing anything. However, I will be working on the campaign that I am planning to start up in a couple of weeks. That means that my server will be open tonight, from about 9PM eastern to about 10PM eastern, maybe a little later. If anyone would like to hop on the server and mess around with the program, create a character, etc, you are welcome to do so. I will not have any kind of voice communication open, but I will be able to talk in chat. I have a good bit of the 5e DLC if you wanna check that out as well, I'd be glad to share it so you can. My server alias is cold jump quiet pirate.

damned
August 13th, 2016, 02:32
Hey timdog88 if you get two confirmed players next time Id still run it and be prepared to scale encounters down - reduce numbers of opponents or halve their HD or bump the PCs up a level or two. Also if you use the FG TeamSpeak server pop in on the Open Chat and LFG channels and let them know you have a 4hr game starting in 15mins - wanna play? You might be surprised and end up with 4 players or even have 2 players and have a lot of fun.

Seya
August 13th, 2016, 02:33
Yeah and hope on the team speak I always see people in the LFG channel