PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknights Monday - Friday UTC -5 Eastern FG Noob :P

RonJeremie
August 12th, 2016, 01:27
Hey!!!!

FG License: I have the standard license, have bought HotDQ
Time Zone: Eastern time UTC -5
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available most weeknights, starting from 17 o'clock and I would like games no more than once per week. Bi-weekly would probably suit best.
Term: If we have a good group going, definetly would like a long term game
Voice: Possibility of both voice and camera.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: I have experience with many RPG's like : D&D 3.5, 4e, 5e, Star wars, DC Adventures etc.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Absolutely no experience with FG except watching countless hours of videos and tutorials.

Character Type Preferred: I have no preferences, I can play anything to suit the party.
About me: So I'm a 23 year old french canadian male with about 10 years experience in tabletop RPG's as well as Live Action Roleplaying. Recently have been very motivated to get back in roleplaying and I would love to experience VTT gaming. I like having a good mix of roleplaying as well as combat. I enjoy optimization but at the same time will love sacrificing optimization for flavor. Games for me need a healthy balance of seriousness and humour as long as it doesn't get to drastic. New or veteran DM/players, I am more than willing to help and I'm very excited to join a group.