PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon, Wed, or Fri EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

crankdawg47
August 11th, 2016, 18:06
FG License: Standard Paid
Time Zone: Eastern USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available to play monday, wednesday, and friday evenings around 8:30pm-12:30pm although fridays I can go a bit later if needed
Term: Long term
Voice: Yes: I have experience with Mumble, Teamspeak, and Skype

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: While relatively new to FG, I have been using it to DM a game for the past 2 months so I know my way around the interface and can even code in effects that FG doesn't do automatically.
Character Type Preferred: I've published a class on the DM's guild (link below) and have created a module for it in FG. I'd like to use that if possible. Otherwise I prefer classes with some magic to them, and would prefer to not use classes like barbarian and fighter. As far as alignment goes, I prefer characters with a chaotic bent.
About me: I am a new DM and have yet to actually be a player so my primary goals are two-fold. 1) I want to experience D&D from the player's seat and 2) I'd like to test out my creation to fine tune the balance on it. You'll find that I an generally agreeable and like to use different voices when speaking in character. I'm open to feedback and am willing change to accommodate.
Additionally, in my professional career, I have a training background so I can, if needed, assist newbies with the system and help things to run smoothly.
My custom class doc can be found here (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/191663/Blade-Dancer-Class?term=blade+dan&test_epoch=0) and I have a FG module for it but the DMs guild apparently has a policy that your PDF doc gets taken down if you post a FG module counterpart for it so I can make it available upon request. Of course, I you choose to allow it, I'd be providing you with a copy of each.

crankdawg47
August 18th, 2016, 01:42
Still LFG if anyone will have me

Balasar
August 19th, 2016, 02:26
I'll take you with open arms Crackdawg

Bosablood
August 19th, 2016, 03:05
I would like to join in I am new to fg but I do play dnd in real life 5e/heavy house rules.

crankdawg47
August 19th, 2016, 18:53
Looks like we now have 3 players looking for a DM. Any takers out there?

Morkelb
August 19th, 2016, 19:37
I have a spot for Wednesday night, starts at 8pm EST. If either of you could make that you are welcome to PM me.

You would need a full licence to play.