PDA

View Full Version : LFG Sundy all day, EST, preferred 5e.

Morkelb
August 11th, 2016, 12:37
FG License: Full
Would like to play weekly or bi weekly on Sunday, for a long term group / campaign.
Voice: I have used just about every Voice program on the market for gaming, so if I don't have it I will down load it.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Pathfinder
Game System Experience: I have limited FG experience with 5e but decent experience with the books and rules, I have a ton of pathfinder table top experience but no fantasy grounds experience with it at all.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: My licence is from 2009, however I used it for about a year during the 4e days, then the online group broke up.

Character Type Preferred: I like them all, I develop a persona for each one and will play them out to the best of my ability.

About me: I am a thinker and a tinker in games, I like traps puzzles and plenty of action, I also like riddles and investigation and exploration, as long as I feel that I am part of what is going on and part of the team then I am pretty content.
Played table top since 2nd ed, and been online gaming since Ultima Online, these days I prefer action with real people, if my area was not such a pain in the butt to get a decent table top game going I would be doing that in a heart beat.