damned
August 11th, 2016, 03:42
Welcome Dychampion!

Fatherdeath
August 11th, 2016, 04:01
Im very interested in playing

crankdawg47
August 11th, 2016, 17:38
I'd be interested in joining up. I see the restrictions you have listed but I actually have a homebrew class that I published on the DM's guild and have a module for it pre-made. I was wondering if you'd allow that. I know that most people don't want to take the time/ effort to code in custom class stuff so I thought it might be different if the bulk of the work was already done. If the answer is still no, then no hard feelings.

Let me know! :)

Taliseer
August 11th, 2016, 18:32
I'm also very interested in joining!

Morkelb
August 11th, 2016, 18:36
Interested in playing as well.

Zilimar
August 11th, 2016, 20:53
Hi
I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and interested in joining if you don't mind someone new to the system.

Dychampion
August 12th, 2016, 00:23
Crankdawg47
What's the name of your class. I'd like to read it first but homebrew classes should be no problem.

Dychampion
August 12th, 2016, 00:25
Zilimar
New players are fine by me. I'm still learning myself.

Zilimar
August 12th, 2016, 02:39
Great, I signed up with a level 1 Monk. Looking forward to it.

Zilimar
New players are fine by me. I'm still learning myself.

Fatherdeath
August 12th, 2016, 02:52
I dont see a link for the calendar but Ranger here...

damned
August 12th, 2016, 03:54
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2130

Antonio
August 12th, 2016, 04:07
Hi there, I am interested in playing. Making the switch to online gaming after decades of table top playing. Can't wait to try it out!

SirGraystone
August 12th, 2016, 04:30
Hi, i'm new to FG and 5th DnD but have played in the past from Classic DnD upto 3.5 edition. This campaign seem a good start to learn online play, i put myself as a dwarf cleric since a healer was missing from the calendar so far. But i'm open to play something else if that's needed for the group.

Emerald_wind
August 12th, 2016, 15:15
Hi, If you are still accepting players, I'd love to join. It seems that some front line power is missing, so I'll propose to play a Dwarven fighter, or if someone else ends up playing a fighter I would consider some sort of Paladin.

Balasar
August 19th, 2016, 02:42
I'm interested in joining in on this game also. I have a little bit of FG and D&D experience and this time looks like it would work well for me.

crankdawg47
August 19th, 2016, 14:35
Its called Blade Dancer. Unfortunately, the DMs guild took down the PDF because I also made a module for it. Fighting them on that now... If you like I can send you a copy directly. I just need an email address.

EDIT: I had to add a new entry for it because DMs guild support refused to respond to me. You can find the class doc HERE (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/191663/Blade-Dancer-Class?term=blade+dan&test_epoch=0).

Gwydion
August 19th, 2016, 16:29
Hi, i'm new to FG and 5th DnD but have played in the past from Classic DnD upto 3.5 edition. This campaign seem a good start to learn online play, i put myself as a dwarf cleric since a healer was missing from the calendar so far. But i'm open to play something else if that's needed for the group.

Welcome to the forum SirGraystone! Its really a great community here. I hope you get into a campaign quickly and don't hesitate to post questions. Everyone is very friendly.

Gwydion
August 19th, 2016, 17:00
Hi there, I am interested in playing. Making the switch to online gaming after decades of table top playing. Can't wait to try it out!

Hey, Antonio! Same message as I gave to SirGraystone. Welcome! This is a great community. Glad you chose to "make the switch"!

Cnorton11
August 21st, 2016, 15:39
I'm interested in joining your game if your still letting in players. Though I am new to this so I might need help, I do know how to play 5e though.

Klaatu_the_druid
August 22nd, 2016, 01:06
I'm interested in joining this group. I just started gaming a few months back and have D&D and FG basics down.

- Morbius