PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Anytime after 3:30 Central

ripjames
August 10th, 2016, 02:53
Looking for a group. DM in my last campaign decided that he would rather be a player so I am no longer in a campaign. I'd prefer a longer term one but willing to do one shots or short term ones as well. I have experience in 5E, Pathfinder, 3.5E and 4E. I also am interested in World of Darkness, and the Dresden Files RPG, any system really, but I have the books for those two. I am free after 3:30 every day except for the last tuesday of the month when I have to work a late shift. Generally available all day on Sunday.

damned
August 10th, 2016, 03:57
Have you considered taking turns and rotating the GM role? You have/had a group already and maybe everyone could take turns running something that lasts from 2 -10 weeks each and then no one has all the burden of doing all the prep work etc - and you will more likely get to try a few different systems, different styles and you will all learn from each other.

ripjames
August 10th, 2016, 12:18
we were about to try that. Would have been the third session and first week with the alternate DM.. The DM was a first time DM and he was running a custom world. I think he got overwhelmed with the world building.

damned
August 10th, 2016, 13:41
Grab a store bought module and give it another go. World building takes... well... it takes a long time!