PDA

View Full Version : Session for Naught?

Talyn
August 9th, 2016, 20:19
Just asking for opinions even though I probably know the answer.

In April I did a IRL PFS (only type I've done so far) the Chronicle Sheet says it's "Scenario 49: Among the Living" though I suspect it's been renumbered after the fact to match Paizo's new PFS numbering system.

ANYWAY -- This session never appeared on my characters record at Paizo. I asked one of the other GMs and he told me to contact so-and-so the Venture-Person (I still haven't learned the PFS ranks and what they mean) via PM on the local PFS forum. He got back with me recently and said the GM never gave him anything whatsoever for that event so there was nothing he could do to update my account (or any of the other players). So, while I have the physical paper Chronicle Sheet if I was to play online -- or I guess in person if someone wanted to check my account for proof that I played that, proof doesn't exist on my Paizo account. Should I just throw the Chronicle Sheet in the trash and just pretend it never happened?

Trenloe
August 9th, 2016, 20:23
No one other than yourself (and perhaps some PFS very high ups and Paizo IT people) have access to your gaming records on paizo.com.

The paper chronicle trumps the website reporting, as this is the main way anyone in PFS could audit you.

Keep the paper chronicle (scan it for a backup), that is your main record of having played the scenario.

Talyn
August 9th, 2016, 21:37
Really? Huh. Well... I guess that means I'm supposed to make my character level 2 then, since if I keep that Chronicle Sheet he has 3 XP? ::PANIC MODE::

Assuming I ever get to PFS on FG -- is there much verification going on? I mean, I got my core book from Amazon not Paizo and I don't keep receipts...

cmdisc
August 10th, 2016, 01:15
GMs here will generally ask for your xml and last chronicle sheet. So it is imperative that you scan it so that you have digital copies to post when asked.