PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1-2 Players for Thursday (w/ a back-up on Sunday) Game UTC -8 Time Zone 5E

DirtyTruth
August 7th, 2016, 05:09
FG License: I have standard licence
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: UTC -8 or PST
Day of week and time: Games will be held on Thursday at 7:00 pm PST. If the game needs to be cancelled for more than one player not able to make it, then the game
will be rescheduled for that Sunday at the same time.
If new game, planned start date: The game has been going for two weeks, but I would like to add a couple more players.
Planned Frequency: The game is going to be played weekly.
Term: I am planning this to be a long term game. Once we finish this content, we will move on to other modules.

Text or Voice: A mixture of both in the game is fine.
Voice software used: We use Skype to communicate. If you have a lot of background noise, please set up a push-to-talk button.

Role-play & Combat mix: Probably 40/60 to start with, but I am open to changing that. If the group wants a different ratio.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have a group of 4 players, and I am looking to add 1-2 more. Group breakdown for now: Fighter, Druid, Sorcerer, Ranger. You can play whatever class you
want.
Character starting level & equipment: New players will begin at level two, and you will begin with only your starter gear.
Character restrictions: Any class or race from the PHB.

Details of your scenario: We are at the beginning of Rise of Tiamat. I am looking for players that are new to Fantasy Grounds and/ or D&D. There will be mature language in this game, so anyone from 18 up is welcome. This is a game we play to relax and unwind in a creative environment, but we are also here to progress through the story. Show up and have a good time.

PM me if you are interested.