PDA

View Full Version : Critical Fails of the week.

RageArmor
August 7th, 2016, 04:07
Tiergras (me) chugs a potion of nature immunity to help distract the Giant crocodile, he jumps out infront of it, get it off the two it was attack. Then Tiergras critically fails his rapier thrust and ends up critically striking himself, instantly putting him into a dying state.

Anyone else have a terrible critical failure?

Nickademus
August 7th, 2016, 04:21
I rolled up a dwarf.

JohnD
August 7th, 2016, 07:13
Marriage.

Lysander
August 7th, 2016, 18:03
Kids...

Daedalus
August 7th, 2016, 19:17
I play in a bi-weekly Saturday Night AD&D 1st edition game (in person) and I missed twice and shot a friendly NPC in the back. Twice.

Nylanfs
August 8th, 2016, 01:01
I volunteered to man a booth at GenCon 2016 for pcgen and stand on concrete for 8 hours at a time, then walk about 50 miles meeting up with people that didn't appreciate the above fact.

RageArmor
August 8th, 2016, 02:50
I volunteered to man a booth at GenCon 2016 for pcgen and stand on concrete for 8 hours at a time, then walk about 50 miles meeting up with people that didn't appreciate the above fact.

what did you roll a -20?

Maxflight
August 8th, 2016, 04:45
Playing in a in-person ADD2nd game, my fellow party members and myself were embroiled in a battle with a sphinx. Come my turn, I attempted to hit it to help get the ranger free from it's talons, fumbled...and fell 60 ft off the tower we were fighting on.

Also, not really a result of my rolls, but my plate armored paladin was in a boat that got hit with an evil cleric's flame strike. I wound up sinking for several rounds and lost all but like five of my hit points.

Basically my signature is a list of these. They're not really from this week but they were hilarious when they happened.

RageArmor
August 8th, 2016, 04:55
Playing in a in-person ADD2nd game, my fellow party members and myself were embroiled in a battle with a sphinx. Come my turn, I attempted to hit it to help get the ranger free from it's talons, fumbled...and fell 60 ft off the tower we were fighting on.

Also, not really a result of my rolls, but my plate armored paladin was in a boat that got hit with an evil cleric's flame strike. I wound up sinking for several rounds and lost all but like five of my hit points.

Basically my signature is a list of these. They're not really from this week but they were hilarious when they happened.

well it could be worse. You could have been my old Malkavian from Vampire the Masquerade whom died while running away from a Werebunny named Dust. whom btw was a figment of his imagination. He ran right into a patch of garlic, and got tangled up in it.

Maxflight
August 8th, 2016, 05:07
well it could be worse. You could have been my old Malkavian from Vampire the Masquerade whom died while running away from a Werebunny named Dust. whom btw was a figment of his imagination. He ran right into a patch of garlic, and got tangled up in it.

*Ahem*
"We woke under the clovers,
All tangled up in skin.
Not knowing in that moment,
I'd been seeing things again.
Now I'm burning.
This is what I get.
When dust....ooooooooowned the night."

(Read to the tune of "We Owned the Night" by Lady Antebellum for maximum effectiveness.)

RageArmor
August 8th, 2016, 05:30
*Ahem*
"We woke under the clovers,
All tangled up in skin.
Not knowing in that moment,
I'd been seeing things again.
Now I'm burning.
This is what I get.
When dust....ooooooooowned the night."

(Read to the tune of "We Owned the Night" by Lady Antebellum for maximum effectiveness.)
*claps* Well said.