PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Pathfinder - A Dark And Stormy Night (3.5E Conversion)

Kefcos
August 7th, 2016, 03:35
Adventurers wanted, for hazardous journey, small wages, constant danger. Safe return doubtful. Honor and glory in case of success.

Slots: 6/6

Starting a Dark and Stormy Night for new players, young or old, will be set in the world of Maerh Varza, (no experience of the realm is necessary). I am looking for an emphasis on Role play elements over straight out hack and slash.
First session will be character generation, meet and greet, and laying the groundwork for a successful campaign, and the game will kick off in the following week.

The details;

FG License: DM has Ultimate so players will not need a license.
Game System: 3.5E / Pathfinder
Time Zone: United States of America - Easter Standard Time (USA EST) -5GMT
Days of week and times:[/B] 4-5hour sessions.
Saturday starting at 5pm (USA EST), Saturday at 9PM (GMT)
Sunday starting at 5pm (USA EST), Sunday at 9PM (GMT)
Timezone may be off by an hour so check calendar for 100% accurate times.
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Adventure length, and looking to increase to ongoing campaign beyond this.

Text or Voice: Voice and Text
Voice software used: Skype

Role play & Combat mix: 70/30 Role play/Combat. This is subject to change. Some sections in the campaigns will be combat heavy, some will be dungeon crawls, some will be role play and investigation. One session could be entirely combat driven where another could be all role play. Be flexible and enjoy the ride, regardless of the vehicle.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 players needed – Newcomers welcomed.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at the beginning – Level 1
Character restrictions: Only Core clases

Link to Game calendar page: Calendar entry here. fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2124

If there's any other questions, send me a PM.

damned
August 7th, 2016, 04:13
Welcome (back) Kefcos!

dubbomale
August 7th, 2016, 05:32
im interested in joining your game i just sent a player request on your calendar

Fatherdeath
August 7th, 2016, 05:55
New player
signed up on calendar

Kefcos
August 7th, 2016, 11:25
Welcome (back) Kefcos!

Thank you,
Once more into the Frey, and it always raises my spirits with such warm welcoming. I've not used my FG forum account since I've acquired the ultimate license, but I plan on making good use of it in the coming months!

Kefcos
August 7th, 2016, 11:32
New player
signed up on calendar
Be glad to have you along, please go over the announcements in the calendar entry.

im interested in joining your game i just sent a player request on your calendar
I just want to make sure you know the game the is -5 GMT as your timezoneis +10 GMT a 15 hour difference, I have accepted your request as of now, let me know if the time will be an issue.

dubbomale
August 7th, 2016, 11:33
yes i know it works it out the time on my calander and time is fine

Kefcos
August 7th, 2016, 11:42
yes i know it works it out the time on my calander and time is fine

Sounds good, please be sure to check over the announcements on the calendar.

j624
August 7th, 2016, 17:39
I'd like to join as well. I'll send a request on the calendar now.

BigJohnW78
August 8th, 2016, 03:56
I would like to join as well. Request posted to the calendar.
I had bought a Fantasy Grounds Lincence a few years ago, I am going to re-apply to the game under the User name Morkelb, It is the same person However.

Vhok
August 8th, 2016, 05:21
do you have 2 separate games? or do you play 1 game sun and sat every week?

Kefcos
August 8th, 2016, 11:01
I address this question in the announcements section of the calendar, please be sure to read all announcements and discussion posts.

Vhok
August 8th, 2016, 11:01
people can't read that unless they are accepted. I'm hoping its sat or sun. in that case I have a chance, I can play sundays just fine but not Saturdays.

Kefcos
August 8th, 2016, 18:53
people can't read that unless they are accepted. I'm hoping its sat or sun. in that case I have a chance, I can play sundays just fine but not Saturdays.

8/20/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
This Day is reserved for the Meet and Greet of players, all players are expected to be attentive on this day, we will be going over character creation and I will be assisting anyone who needs help. We will also be going over some backstory for the campaign if you are unfamiliar with it, The Reaping Stone, is the setting of the campaign even though we will be starting off with an introductory 1 shot campaign leading into the main campaign (Warning These Campaigns are Total Party Kill Campaigns, as such it is highly likely that characters and or entire parties will be wiped out during the coarse of the campaign. If a player dies they will either need to be revived, or, a new character may be drafted for the next session of the campaign at the same CL as your previous character (minus 1/2) )

8/21/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
The back up day for the Meet and Greet (see above for agenda)

8/27/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
The Lead into the first Session of Campaign: A Dark & Stormy Night

8/28/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
Backup date for First Campaign Session

9/03/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
Continuation of campaign

9/04/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
Backup date for 09/03/2016

9/10/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
Continuation of campaign

9/11/2016 17:00 (5:00 PM) -5 GMT EST
Backup date for 09/10/2016

The Following trend will be followed there after.

Kefcos
August 8th, 2016, 19:31

as much as I would love to actually run 2 groups through, it is very mentally taxing to keep track of 2 groups at once.
The dates and agenda for such dates are listed above, I'm sorry if there was any confusion.

Kefcos
August 14th, 2016, 19:50
Just a Bump,

Still looking for 1 more player to embark on the quest to stop the Reaping Sickness.