PDA

View Full Version : Friday Princes of the Apocalypse

ArteF
August 5th, 2016, 15:12
Howdy, I'm about to begin a Princes of the Apocalypse campaign, the game is listed on the calendar:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1883

Starting at level 1 and working at a brisk pace, the character creation guidelines are available in the GM announcements section.

The first game listed for today is actually just a meet and greet game, spend the time to create your character and say hello. If you have any rules questions or expectations today's session would be the perfect time for that.

There are guidelines for homebrew content as well in the announcement section.

Today's game says 7pm EST, however I have more time today than I thought and the server will be up from 5pm EST.

-----------

Alright I wish you all good fortune in the games to come.

Jamesr10
August 7th, 2016, 04:19
Hey there Artef. I just signed up for your campaign. Looking forward to it!

ArteF
August 11th, 2016, 23:11
Okay this game is closed now, thanks for your interest.

Morkelb
August 12th, 2016, 10:27
Character for the game good sir. Back Story will be Posted to the comments.

ArteF
September 2nd, 2016, 23:53
Okay looking for one person, we lost one person due to scheduling issues I believe, message me and I'll invite you to our game tonight, you can make your character and maybe join in if your quick.

Gnobodyukno
September 3rd, 2016, 00:30
Is it a bi-weekly or weekly game

Rogue
September 3rd, 2016, 00:43
okay ArteF, just signed up, hoping to be your last person.

Reosoul
October 20th, 2016, 18:56
Hello, ArteF! I would be interested in joining your PotA campaign, if you have room for me! I've played and DM'd a bit of Fantasy Grounds and wouldn't take but a few minutes to get up to speed. Thanks!

ArteF
October 20th, 2016, 19:59
Hello, certainly, you can register on the calendar if you haven't already, I'll be very occupied today but I'll leave a session open so you can make your character. If you need to speak with me I'll set up a TS for whatever you need.

The session will be open by around 6pm EST.