PDA

View Full Version : Hellfrost - Lair of the Vermin Lord and Shadow of Darkness

Springroll
August 5th, 2016, 13:29
I've bought both adventures but they do not show up in my Library, am I missing something?

Mask_of_winter
August 5th, 2016, 13:36
Did you activate them? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library

Springroll
August 5th, 2016, 13:41
Did you activate them? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library
They do not show up as modules, I've updated everything twice :) The strange thing is that I bought Hellfrost Gazetteer, Hellfrost Player's Guide, Hellfrost Land of Fire and Hellfrost Bestiary at the same time and these work as intended.

Mask_of_winter
August 5th, 2016, 13:41
Did you check in the Story sidebar?
If not, run the updater again.

Springroll
August 5th, 2016, 13:44
Yup Story Sidebar is empty, running the updater now... and no module after latest update nor anything in the Story Sidebar

Springroll
August 5th, 2016, 14:09
I'm using a Mac if that has any effect on anything :)
I've tried downloading the files manually but they come up as .exe files (at least they're in mu purchased list)

Mask_of_winter
August 5th, 2016, 14:17
Might be a good idea to contact Smiteworks. They are at GENCon right now though.

Springroll
August 5th, 2016, 14:19
Might be a good idea to contact Smiteworks. They are at GENCon right now though.
I'll do so, thanks for the help anyway!
Are you the one that has converted the Hellfrost modules? Great job in that case :)

Mask_of_winter
August 5th, 2016, 14:20
No, that's Doswelk. Most of the SW modules are his.

Doswelk
August 6th, 2016, 07:11
I seem to have lost all my Hellfrost adventures so I cannot test this myself must have lost them when a hard drive died and I did not notice I had no backup of them.

I'll get them back ASAP and test myself.

Springroll
August 7th, 2016, 14:14
I seem to have lost all my Hellfrost adventures so I cannot test this myself must have lost them when a hard drive died and I did not notice I had no backup of them.

I'll get them back ASAP and test myself.
That would be great, thank you!

Trenloe
August 7th, 2016, 20:05
Check the download link in your order. Does it open a text file saying it is part of the update process or does it download an installable file?

Springroll
August 7th, 2016, 20:10
Check the download link in your order. Does it open a text file saying it is part of the update process or does it download an installable file?
It downloads an installable file, an .exe file to be exact. I don't know how to extract it on a Mac...

rodney418
August 10th, 2016, 11:53
Change the extension to .zip, extract the contents, and move them manually, that might work.

Springroll
August 10th, 2016, 12:00
Change the extension to .zip, extract the contents, and move them manually, that might work.
Thank you Rodney! I've already recieved help from Kevin but I will try your suggestion and see if it works.