PDA

View Full Version : 5E D&D Ult licence; Dungeons on Demand: game talk

MatangaBoots
August 5th, 2016, 04:36
I am making this forum page as a way for the party to talk about times to meet and questions about rules. And anything else.
I needed a way to talk to all 7 players at once. Using PM was way to slow. also this will make for a discussion.

Right now I have to "work" the day of the game I just found out. But I think there is a chance to still meet for a bit to have "session 0". I am sorry for the last minute update. While am at it, I can play the next week but the week after that I am travelling for vacation. After that (3 weeks from now) I should be good to go for months. (Hopefully work doesn't make me a liar).

Really sorry for delaying the fun and games.

My questions do you guys want to be on stand by during game day in case I can show up and do something or just delay starting?

Also here is the Team speak info so you can get started until I get there to figure out why you are all working together and why you will stay working together.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server
Server: ts.fg-con.com
PW: Dungeoneers

Infamouse
August 5th, 2016, 13:06
you could just make a closed invite only group instead of a topic on the public forum

JohnD
August 5th, 2016, 13:11
you could just make a closed invite only group instead of a topic on the public forum

Much cleaner.

MatangaBoots
August 5th, 2016, 16:20
Some one PMed me the info to do that right after I made this. How do I just close this forum?

Trenloe
August 8th, 2016, 07:32
How do I just close this forum?
Ask a friendly moderator.

(I've just closed the thread).

:-)