PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] DDEX 3-01 Harried in Hillsfar August 8th 10am EDT

dreadpiratejosh
August 3rd, 2016, 19:04
This is a little short notice for an AL adventure this coming Monday at 10am EST.

DDEX 3-01 Harried in Hillsfar August 8th 10am EDT

Sing up on the game calendar here as well as more information: (can't post the link to the games calendar, "Post Denied." Hilarious. Sign up on the games calendar, ID: 2120)

FG License: Ultimate, players only need Demo
Game System: 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Shrp72
August 4th, 2016, 21:24
I will give this a go. I don't care to much about legal this, legal that. I am new to 5e and FG. There will be a learning curve.

dreadpiratejosh
August 4th, 2016, 22:33
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. But I'm running it as Adventure League legal game. Which is why I posted it in the Adventure League forum and not the regular LFG forum.
J.

Shrp72
August 4th, 2016, 22:47
Huh? Sorry that I feel what way. My point was I don't feel any way about it. I am so green that I really don't know what a league game or illegal game is. Nor does it matter to me. I can role play within any structure. I am looking forward to playing.

damned
August 5th, 2016, 01:12
Hi Shrp72 - Adventure League games have specific requirements for the characters. If you are new to 5e/AL/RPGs have a chat with GM via PM and see if he/she can provide you with a PreGen that way you will have a compliant character. If you play a non compliant character it invalidates the session for everyone else who is playing AL.

Shrp72
August 5th, 2016, 01:13
Works for me. I am easy

damned
August 5th, 2016, 01:27
This is a little short notice for an AL adventure this coming Monday at 10am EST.

DDEX 3-01 Harried in Hillsfar August 8th 10am EDT

Sing up on the game calendar here as well as more information: (can't post the link to the games calendar, "Post Denied." Hilarious. Sign up on the games calendar, ID: 2120)

FG License: Ultimate, players only need Demo
Game System: 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Hi dreadpiratejosh until you have 10-12 posts you cant post links....
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2120

dreadpiratejosh
August 5th, 2016, 03:00
Huh? Sorry that I feel what way. My point was I don't feel any way about it. I am so green that I really don't know what a league game or illegal game is. Nor does it matter to me. I can role play within any structure. I am looking forward to playing.

I apologize, I misunderstood your post.
No worries about you being new to 5e or FG, they are both easy!
As damned said, the AL has specific guidelines to character creation, I can provide you with a pregen, you want to play a Dwarf Paladin I see? I can give you a couple options.

You can hit me up with a PM if you want to take this off this board, or have any questions about how any of this works.

Josh

OldJarhead
August 7th, 2016, 22:12
I registered on the calendar. Created a character in FG with the standard array, adjusted by race. I am off work tomorrow so very excited to find a game during the early daytime. When will the server be available if invited to participate?

dreadpiratejosh
August 7th, 2016, 23:29
The server will be up tomorrow morning. Should be around 8. Host: epic echo insane orc

thcbasura
August 8th, 2016, 10:43
Hello, I would like to join the party if you need a Barbarian, although I can adapt and be whatever is needed
I will submit the xml file shortly. Also applied on the calendar.
Thanks!

thcbasura
August 8th, 2016, 11:16

Morkelb
August 8th, 2016, 12:49
Howdy, I signed up on the calendar but am waiting to be approved. I hope you still have room, sounds like a good intro for me. I am putzing around now trying to make a character on fantasy grounds.

dreadpiratejosh
August 8th, 2016, 13:02
Server is up: epic echo insane orc
Feel free to join in.

I'll get a Teamspeak room up when I get back to my house.

We have 5, so plenty for a legal table.

J