PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 player looking for group

Rictor
August 27th, 2005, 11:33
Hey I just recently purchased FG and intend on running a campaign on it for some friends in the future. However I do like to play as well, so I would like to find a group to play with and learn the basics of the program so I can in turn, teach my crew to use it.

Looking for a game in the Forgotten Realms or Greyhawk campaign setting. I am a member of the RPGA and would be available for Living Greyhawk if that is available (would prefer a home campaign to that though). Also I'd prefer something that stuck mostly to the core books (I wont be purchasing any more builder books for this game), however as long as it's cool if I dont use/know all the rules from the extra book then I'm cool.

One of my friends purchased FG as well, so I may have another person interested in playing as well. So if you need one or two players (one experienced, one not so much) for your campaign hit me up at

[email protected]

Thanks
-Joe

Edit: Right, timezone is US East Coast, which is I believe GMT-5.

devinnight
September 3rd, 2005, 06:30
I am starting a game based on a campaign that I am writing. It is based in Forgotten Realms.
I haven't been a DM in many years and I just bought FG yesterday.
The campaign could use 1 or two players.. unless I hear back from previous requests.
1st level characters. One night a week, eastern time 9-midnite, probably Thursdays or Wednesdays.
Thanks.
-Devin

PS your email didn't work for me, might just be me though.

Rictor
September 4th, 2005, 06:13
Hey I'm totaly interested, the play-time and setting are very very good for me, as is the starting level. I dont know if my friend will want to join me or not, but if you need another player I'll ask him if he's interested.

Oh and my email is [email protected]

Typo in my first post, thanks for pointing it out.

Aladane
September 6th, 2005, 00:06
If you have room for one more it would be a pleasure to join you, am in GMT 5 (Eastern Standard Time) PM me if you have one more seat
Thx in advance.