PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Anytime except Tue, Thurs and Sunday GMT -3 Time Zone prefer nWoD/CoC

Enchaunter
August 2nd, 2016, 11:34
I've just bought Fantasy Grounds after seeing it on sale, so now i need to find a group to join! :)
After reading through a few threads, i've decided to make my own, using the template posted by PhorgottenSon.

FG License: Full
Time Zone: GMT-3 (Brasília Standard Time)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Currently i'm available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays afternoons and nights. Would like to play once or twice weekly.
Term: Both short and long term are fine.
Voice: I can voice chat, though English isn't my native language (might have a teeeeeensy tiny bit of an accent)

Game System Preferred: I'd prefer to play either nWoD (I'm fine with Classic as well, though I've never played it before) or Call of Cthulhu.
Game System Experience: nWoD, Fate, GURPS, D&D 3.5, Legend of the Five Rings, Call of Cthulhu (never played, have listened to the Horror in the Orient Express recordings made by yog-sothoth.com)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used it, but I've spent a few minutes fiddling around with the character sheets.

Character Type Preferred:In roleplay-heavy games, my preferred archetype is that of an investigator or politician, while in combat-heavy games my favorite archetype is the ranged glass cannon, like a mage or a sniper.
About me: I enjoy almost any type of game (From comical to serious to anything in-between), though i prefer games that focus on roleplay rather than combat. I don't really like it when games get railroady: the freedom to attempt risky or difficult actions is important to me (though i know freedom of choice is also the freedom to fail spectacularly, so i don't mind losing characters to unlucky rolls or bad decisions). I'm Brazilian, which means my mother tongue is Portuguese, but i can speak/understand English just fine (though with an accent. So please take that into account).

Triptico
August 9th, 2016, 06:09
Hey,
have you found a game yet?

Enchaunter
August 9th, 2016, 12:18
Not yet, no. :(

Rogue
August 9th, 2016, 15:01
Hey, I am running a 3.5 Forgotten realms Game Wednesday mornings. If you are interested, send me a note. Here is the link to the post.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33487-Re-recruiting-for-Return-to-the-Temple-of-Elemental-Evil

Triptico
August 10th, 2016, 04:21
I'm portuguese and I'm thinking on starting to play Call of Cthulhu.

I have to think when and such.

Maybe start with a one small adventure.

damned
August 10th, 2016, 08:15
I'm portuguese and I'm thinking on starting to play Call of Cthulhu.

I have to think when and such.

Maybe start with a one small adventure.

Are you a Cult of Chaos member? Im running the A time to Harvest and its quite good.

Triptico
August 10th, 2016, 12:51
Are you a Cult of Chaos member? Im running the A time to Harvest and its quite good.

What's the Cult of Chaos?

Clearly not a member. :P

damned
August 10th, 2016, 13:19
What's the Cult of Chaos?

Clearly not a member. :P

https://www.chaosium.com/join-the-cult-of-chaos

Triptico
August 10th, 2016, 22:53
Ok, that's nice.

Don't know if I have the time to be that active with it.