PDA

View Full Version : PF Ruleset: Power Points counter on Spells tab mod out there?

DM|Mag
August 1st, 2016, 08:48
Hi folks, I run games with a spell point system in the Pathfinder system and have been using the Psionics setting on the Spells tab to handle my spellcaster's across the board as it's the only option which has a PP/SP counter. I end up having to bust out my calculator and calculate SP spending outside of the software when I am "preparing spells" within the client. Something that just ruins the immersive aspect of utilizing this great software. It's not a huge deal, I have my calculator hot-keyed after all, but made me curious tonight if someone has ever modded the code to automatically tally into the "Power Points Used" box the PP's of the powers/spells you drag into the client from the library as you do so. As opposed to when they are cast by clicking buttons.

Has anyone done this? I don't know how to code, but perhaps if someone knows how this could be done and just hasn't gotten around to it, it's something I could follow instructions on doing myself? Just curious, thanks!