PDA

View Full Version : The Emerald Spire (Level 1) ~5 hour 1 shot August 6th @6pm EDT

Ken L
July 31st, 2016, 03:45
"For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths—one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire."
https://i.imgur.com/KYuVDqu.jpg
Do you have what it takes to enter the legendary emerald spire?

Level 1 oneshot:

Note: Having Skype with voice is a requirement

What to expect:
- One-shot format:
+ Each dungeon level is a single session. For this level we'll be using 1st level characters and 500 gp, 15 point buy (Hit dice past 1st are half), 2 traits.
+ No experience system as each area has its own appropriate level
- Medium rule adherence: Because this isn't a dedicated campaign. If you're part of PFS, I'm not interested in arguing with you.

Character creation:
- Any published paizo material minus the ARG and any custom races/classes/3pp.

What I'm asking for
A colorful description of your character and a link to your sheet on mythweaver posted to this topic.

Time:
August 6th (Saturday) 6:00pm EDT

CANCELLED

Grumpy_Grognard
August 1st, 2016, 06:42
(I attempted to insert a link to the Mythweaver sheet, but the post was denied. Something about limiting the URLs. The link is www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=895909 )

Fashan led a privileged life in Katapesh. The son of a wealthy spice merchant, he was denied nothing by his doting parents. Imagine their surprise when, rather than take his place in the family business, Fashan chose instead to pursue the study of magic. His father was apoplectic. His mother...she fainted dead away upon hearing the news. Relatives from all corners of the city soon heard the news, and wasted no time voicing their disapproval. Fashan, it seemed, had brought great shame to his family.

For days, his father alternated between bellowing and weeping, pleading with his son to forget this nonsense and return to the respectable path so carefully blazed by five generations before him. When it became clear that he would not relent, Fashan was thrown from his luxurious home onto the squalid streets.

(I'm not really sure how much background you're looking for. I hope this is sufficient. If not, please let me know.)

Vhok
August 1st, 2016, 06:50
aww man I have a game at that time :( if you ever do sunday night or late late night Saturday i'd love to join

Ken L
August 2nd, 2016, 01:38
Tidrec, looks good!

Grumpy_Grognard
August 2nd, 2016, 03:14
Glad to hear it. This is my first go-round with Fantasy Grounds. I've been using Roll20 for a couple of years. Don't think there'll be too much of a learning curve.

Do you need me to send you the import .xml for my character?

Ken L
August 2nd, 2016, 04:36
Glad to hear it. This is my first go-round with Fantasy Grounds. I've been using Roll20 for a couple of years. Don't think there'll be too much of a learning curve.

Do you need me to send you the import .xml for my character?

You can PM me your FG export

Ken L
August 4th, 2016, 02:57
Due to lack of Quorum: Cancelled