PDA

View Full Version : Missing Paladin spells?

Caledric
July 30th, 2016, 20:28
Anyone else missing all the smite spells in the Paladin spell book?

Zacchaeus
July 30th, 2016, 22:32
Hi Caledric, welcome to FG and to he Community.

Are you talking about the 5e SRD? If so the smite spells are not included in that publication; they are only in the Player's Handbook. If you aren't talking about the SRD can you say what you are using.

Nickademus
July 31st, 2016, 02:26
On a (possibly related) side note, is there a list of what is NOT included in the SRD? I know there is a doc covering what is, but (hopefully) the list of exclusions is smaller.

Zacchaeus
July 31st, 2016, 11:03
On a (possibly related) side note, is there a list of what is NOT included in the SRD? I know there is a doc covering what is, but (hopefully) the list of exclusions is smaller.

There is not such a list as far as I know - certainly not for FG.
But for player creation you get all the classes but only one archetype for each class; many spells are missing, all of the feats apart from one are missing, all of the backgrounds apart from one are missing, you get no background or flavour text on the classes or races. For NPC's there's quite a few missing and you get no artwork or NPC descriptions. The biggest area where stuff is missing is in the DMG; you get an incomplete list of magic items, no treasure tables, no optional rules, nothing about creating campaigns, NPCs, encounters and none of the tables that the FG DMG has which enables parcels to be rolled up automatically. Whilst, initially, I thought there was a lot of stuff in the SRD I've come to realize that there isn't as much as you'd think.