PDA

View Full Version : LFG Tonight: Will play almost anything

doseyclwn
July 30th, 2016, 18:37
Just looking to get into something tonight.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: East Coast time (I think it's GMT -5)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:Just looking for a one-shot tonight/today
Term: one-shot.
Voice:Whatever you need
Game System Preferred: Any
Game System Experience: Been playing D&D and Call of Cthulhu since the early 80's; am willing to play any system
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been playing on FG since April. I run a bi-weekly game and play in one as well

Character Type Preferred: Been kinda wanting to play a rogue lately, but I'll play anything. Except Millard Fillmore. Under no circumstances will I play Millard Fillmore in a game EVER!!!

j624
July 30th, 2016, 22:33
I'm also looking for something for tonight, though I'm a bit more picky about system.

FG License: Demo, but willing to upgrade to Standard
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:Just looking for a one-shot tonight/today
Term: one-shot.
Voice: anything
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, 3.5e, or 4e (in order of preference)
Game System Experience: Some 3.5e experience 8 years ago, read the PHB for 4e and 5e as well as creating characters
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Almost brand new. Downloaded it a couple days ago and started exploring.

Preferred Character: Cleric or Fighter. Anything else would take me some time to learn and parse through their abilities.

BTW, for the most part, Eastern time is currently on Daylight Savings Time (Eastern Daylight Time), so we're GMT -4. Usually Eastern is GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time), like you said, but I'm not and likely neither are you at the moment. There are some places that don't observe DST, though, so I can't be sure whether you are or not.

computertrucker
July 30th, 2016, 23:05
Looking for someone to play Millard Fillmore in a game tonight