PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1 Player Long Term D&D 5E Weekly Sat 2 PM MDT (GMT -6)

wthrasherb
July 30th, 2016, 01:30
Hey folks, our group has lost a rogue from our adventuring party. We play every week (if possible) at 2 PM Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6). You don't HAVE to play a rogue, but that is what the party is missing.

In the party we already have a bard, barbarian, paladin, cleric, and sorcerer. Everyone is 2nd level. We are playing Curse of Strahd, although we have only played a couple of intro sessions and have not progressed very far story wise. The party is currently trapped in a haunted house in a strange land!

We have a group of a bunch of guys, so it would be nice to add a little feminine touch to the group (you don't actually have to play a female character if you don't want). I will always make sure my gaming groups are safe environments of equal opportunity no matter how you look/smell/sound/self-identify/etc. although I do require adults only (18+ please).

PM me on here for login details and such. Please, only serious players need apply.

Need a ROGUE people. No evil characters. New Players Welcome!

Thanks! I'll look forward to your responses!

Read more stuff and things below...

FG License: Ultimate; Players only need Demo
Game System: 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons

Time Zone: MDT/GMT -6
Day of week and time: Saturday 2 P.M.
If new game, planned start date: in progress
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: mid- long term

Text or Voice: Voice (mic and head phones/ability to mute required)
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 (we already have 5 plus the DM)
Character starting level & equipment: party now at 2nd level; you start with equipment listed for class and background plus 50 gp of anything listed in PHB
Character restrictions: Most any 5th edition compatible rules allowed with DM approval first.

Details of your scenario: Curse of Strahd... fantasy/horror/home-brew otherwise

wthrasherb
July 30th, 2016, 05:37
Still need someone for tomorrow's game. If you just want to fill in and play the character that is already in the group we can do that. He is a 2nd level half-elf rogue.

If you want to join the group on a long term basis, I have a cool way to bring you in at first, since we are right in the middle of a haunted house, we need to be creative on how a new character would come in, but you have to commit to find out how ;)

Come on players! I know you're out there...

Koreapsu
July 30th, 2016, 08:05
I'm keen and I can play tomorrow. Flick me a PM and I'll give you my email address. Looking to play long term.

nickabbey
August 1st, 2016, 00:01
Not sure if you were able to fill the slot for today, but I was busy anyway with out of town family in for a visit. I'm looking for a Saturday or Sunday game, want to play more 5e and my preferred class is rogue. I even have a lvl 2 rogue rolled and ready to go. If the slot is still available I might be your guy. Hit me with a PM if you still need a player

wthrasherb
August 1st, 2016, 23:41
The spot has been filled. Thank you for all your responses.