PDA

View Full Version : FG Con 9 - October 14th-16th, 2016

Trenloe
July 29th, 2016, 19:10
A quick announcement so that people can put it in the diaries and start thinking of what they'd like to run.

FG Con 9 will run from Friday evening 14th October (Aus and NZ) thru until late on Sunday 16th (US and Canada). That's nearly 70 hours of great games on offer for players to participate in, 70 hours for GMs to show case their latest creations and for everyone to meet new people and plan great and heroic adventures!

UPDATE: SmiteWorks have very generously agreed to upgrade full licenses to Ultimate licenses for the duration of FG Con 9. Thus allowing everyone the ability to play for free! Thanks Doug and John.

We are in the process of updating the FG Con website, graphics, etc.. So please be patient on that side as we get the infrastructure in place for bookings and advertising the con.

We're also in discussion with a number of Third Party Publishers (3PPs) who will be supporting us this convention - providing GMs with a free copy of the FG scenario/s they are running and also providing prize support for the players involved in those games. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33663-FG-Con-9-Third-Party-Publisher-(3PP)-support

Otherwise, keep an eye out for more info and announcements over the coming days and weeks!

Important Dates

Monday Aug 22nd GM Game registration opens
Friday Sep 16th Player registration opens
Friday Oct 7th Last date for GM submissions
Wednesday Oct 12th Registration closes for most sessions
Friday Oct 14 FG Con 9 begins!
Sunday Oct 16 FG Con 9 finishes

Gadreun
July 29th, 2016, 21:58
I will be running two games, thanks for the early notice :)

damned
July 30th, 2016, 01:28
Woot Gadreun! Ill run a couple of games too - probably Call of Cthulhu and Dungeon World!

Trenloe
July 30th, 2016, 02:37
Thanks Gadreun and damned - I'll be making a return to GMing for FG Con 9 (I was in the middle of a round the world trip during FG Con 8 so didn't get involved with the gaming side). There'll definitely be the continuing Star Wars adventures of the "Fringers", and something else...

NotRussellCrowe
July 30th, 2016, 03:15
I'm committed to running some 5e adventure(s), just don't know what yet. I have booked off Friday so lots of time to get a few done.

Mask_of_winter
July 30th, 2016, 06:30
I'm going to spread the Savage Worlds love around once again with possibly something else (Gumshoe, Cypher, or D&D 5e).

NotRussellCrowe
July 30th, 2016, 13:55
As I'm rather new to the community and have never experienced an FG Con before, what are the expectations of games being run? Are they expected to run longer or be more complex than FG Daze for example?

I got in touch with Jonathan at AAW about running something and I was also wondering about doing a marathon of Death House (don't hold me to it though). Just trying to get an idea of what types of games are going on or have gone on in the past and expectations from the organizers.

Thanks!

damned
July 30th, 2016, 15:01
No expectations. Its up to the GM to choose what to run. You can run a 1hour training session, a 2hr quick adventure or a 3 part 15hour blockbuster across the three days.

Trenloe
July 30th, 2016, 15:42
Yeah, you can pretty much do what you want. If players are interested they'll join. But, in general, most people are looking for a 3-5 hour session, pregens provided. So they can play a few different games at the con, rock up for each game without too much prep and then move onto the next.

And make sure you stick to your advertised time slot - players could well have booked another game immediately after your session and can't run over time, so be aware of the time during the game, move the game along, and run something that you should be able to complete, or reach a satisfactory ending, within the allocated time.

Zacchaeus
July 30th, 2016, 15:44
No expectations. Its up to the GM to choose what to run. You can run a 1hour training session, a 2hr quick adventure or a 3 part 15hour blockbuster across the three days.

Hmm, never thought about that. I might think about running one of the Legendary Games ones over two days. Has such a thing been done before - it would require the same chaps to be available over two days, or maybe afternoon and evening of the same day.

Trenloe
July 30th, 2016, 15:49
Hmm, never thought about that. I might think about running one of the Legendary Games ones over two days. Has such a thing been done before - it would require the same chaps to be available over two days, or maybe afternoon and evening of the same day.
PFS (Pathfinder Society Organized Play) multi-part scenarios have been ran before - usually at the same time on each day, and they've usually got the same people for each session. Advertise it will in advance, make it clear it's a multi-part scenario and make it attractive to lure players into your trap... err, game.

cmdisc
July 31st, 2016, 22:32
I should be good to run 2 sessions of PFS games that weekend. We'll have to see if anyone is willing to help organize enough of a PFS response to qualify for Paizo support. There's also been talk among a few of us GMs to see if we have enough people to pull off another Multi-table event. Looking at Season 3's right now.

LordEntrails
August 1st, 2016, 04:33
I will be running Balance Disturbed and will make it available to anyone who wants to DM it as well. I'll also be running at least one of my Undermountain sessions. (All 5E)

rob2e
August 1st, 2016, 06:37
Some people have an interest in me running Unknow Whom, the adventure I wrote. It'd be great for FG CON since players need not prepare. Characters start at level zero and build as they go. The problem is it takes about 12 hours to complete it. It may not be right for a CON setting. Would it be unheard of to run, say, three 4-hour sessions with 24 hours between? That could be done in 60 hours.

bigboom
August 1st, 2016, 07:56
Would it be unheard of to run, say, three 4-hour sessions with 24 hours between?

In the previous FGCon, Holognome ran three PFS scenarios that were linked by one continuous story thread (Faithless and Forgotten PFS scenarios). Each scenario ran about 4 hours and he ran each one on a different day (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) during the same time slot for each day. When posting up the three sessions, he made it clear that he was looking for players to commit to all three sessions in order to experience the entire storyline.

With these expectations stated beforehand, the same group of players met up three days in a row to play all three parts and it worked out great!

rob2e
August 1st, 2016, 07:58
ThanX bigboom. I will definitely do it then.

damned
August 1st, 2016, 09:47
Hi rob2e others have also run 3 part games and whilst some of the players did all sessions some only did one or two.
Going the other extreme... I ran a Trail of Cthulhu session at FGCon7 stating we would not finish it in the time... We couldnt organise a suitable time for pt2 so we played it 6 months later at FGCon8.

Varsuuk
August 1st, 2016, 22:01

I'd totally be there for a multi parter from a DM that I know shows up.
hopefully, it might be Trail of the Apprentice as it is probably a good intro to play game (looking at one of the goals of FGCons) as well as for me ;) one I want to eventually read and run for my family/friends game.

After binging Walking Dead, I'm definitely interested in seeing if any of the zombie savage worlds translate into a fun experience. definitely going to expand my horizons on at least one SW and C&C during it.

.... uh oh.... October? I just had a horrid thought, need to check online... hopefully not going on same weekend as NYComicCon?

jshauber
August 3rd, 2016, 04:40
Glad you got this posted before GenCon!!!

It's great to be able to tell people that want to try FG that they can do FGCON in October and give them dates. Also tell them that it is completely free and wide range of games will be run.

Willot
August 4th, 2016, 07:51
I will be running two games, thanks for the early notice :)

I'll play! Now I have to give some thought to my character.....

May Ill run a session this one...not sure

early days yet..

Teufelhunde87
August 4th, 2016, 20:47
Time to schedule days off! I am clearing my schedule and I WILL game that weekend! All weekend if I have my way!

Hector Trelane
August 5th, 2016, 22:38
Hope to run something but this is in the middle of a busy season for me. Fingers crossed. DramaSystem, Fate, or Deadlands Noir all possible.

Doswelk
August 7th, 2016, 21:03
We that much notice I'll be able to run something, not sure what yet.

Most likely Deadlands Reloaded: The Magnificent Seven

Talyn
August 7th, 2016, 21:28
Cool, I'll sign up for something @Doswelk runs just to let him get even and murder my character because I keep finding errors for him to fix! lol

hawkwind
August 12th, 2016, 22:04
I'm running a AAW 5e adventure called Alagorans Gem which is in the style of old skool tomb of Horrors White Plume Mountain

NotRussellCrowe
August 12th, 2016, 22:23
I'm running a AAW 5e adventure called Alagorans Gem which is in the style of old skool tomb of Horrors White Plume Mountain

Alagorans Gem looks great, maybe I'll be able to join in on that one. I got Goblin Cave to run at FG Con myself, thought I'd try something I feel I can complete in 3-4 hours. Now I need to read it and maybe do a play test before hand.

Happy gaming!

Varsuuk
August 12th, 2016, 22:54

great, I'd totally love to explore a Tomb-like death trap!

leozelig
August 13th, 2016, 01:26
I might try to run a DCC funnel tournament (The Shambling Un-Dead, fitting for Halloween). The goal is to survive as many encounters as you can with your 0-level PC. If you die, you can grab a new PC and keep playing (or not). The game runs for 3-4 hours with up to 8 players that I will probably recruit from the chat room rather than trying to get players to pre-register. Play for 20 minutes, or a few hours. If there's enough interest, maybe there will even be a prize for the winner.

sciencephile
August 14th, 2016, 06:36
Funny that I am the developer for the FG D20 Modern ruleset and the Stargate: SG-1 Extension available for it and I have never once ran a game in either the D20 Modern, nor the Stargate extension.

I think this may be the excuse to finally do so ... so sign me up for the following:

1 game of D20 Modern - I will run an "Aliens"-themed game, complete with pre-gens of everyone's favorite characters - Pvt. Hudson, Cpl. Hicks, PFC Vasquez, Lt. Gorman, and Cpl. Farro (the pilot).
1 game of D20 Modern with the Stargate: SG-1 Extension in either the Milky Way Galaxy or Pegasus Galaxy (TBD)

Gwydion
August 15th, 2016, 01:54
I'm thinking of running a 5e adventure. I just finished converting dark days in stoneholm (AAW) into fantasy grounds. I might try and run that. I'm in the middle of running a one off of alagorans gem. Very cool and extremely challenging.

Galach
August 15th, 2016, 01:59
Hello, Trenloe.

I just started to check how many DM’s I can gather to participate on this, running games on Brazilian Portuguese.

This week, I will start to work on some basic tutorials on how to set up an Ultimate license trial account on FG, for DMs who do not have an UL already, so they can be able to DM for everyone.

Since I am planning to record and/or stream the game sessions, I will put together a tutorial on how to configure OBS to record or stream FG games.

Finally, I will also create something similar aimed to people who want to join as players, teaching how to download and install the Demo version.

Last week, people discovered my review of FG on a 5th Ed. Community on Facebook, and I got a large number of people who plays through Roll20 asking me about Fantasy Grounds in my FB account.

So, I think FG Con will be a great opportunity to show Brazilian players what FG is and what it can do.
As far as things go, I have 2 possible DMs in one hour, plus me.

Trenloe
August 15th, 2016, 02:03
Hello, Trenloe.

I just started to check how many DM’s I can gather to participate on this, running games on Brazilian Portuguese.

This week, I will start to work on some basic tutorials on how to set up an Ultimate license trial account on FG, for DMs who do not have an UL already, so they can be able to DM for everyone.

Since I am planning to record and/or stream the game sessions, I will put together a tutorial on how to configure OBS to record or stream FG games.

Finally, I will also create something similar aimed to people who want to join as players, teaching how to download and install the Demo version.

Last week, people discovered my review of FG on a 5th Ed. Community on Facebook, and I got a large number of people who plays through Roll20 asking me about Fantasy Grounds in my FB account.

So, I think FG Con will be a great opportunity to show Brazilian players what FG is and what it can do.
As far as things go, I have 2 possible DMs in one hour, plus me.
That's fantastic! Thanks so much Galach. :)

damned
August 15th, 2016, 03:11
Hey - this week you should be all out partying - you can do FG next week!

gm_chris
August 16th, 2016, 01:07
I'll be happy to run something from 5e as long as it's both around 4 hours long and ALonline friendly (or I can run a previous season module if the 3PP's aren't AL approved).

Galach
August 16th, 2016, 01:25
People are already asking me where they can register their games... =P

I hope they keep all this excitement until the event, though...

I have 3 almost certain DMs for at least one "table", two more thinking about it.

Since they are worse than me on written/spoken english, they are asking things to me now... lol

Trenloe
August 16th, 2016, 01:29
People are already asking me where they can register their games... =P

I hope they keep all this excitement until the event, though...
We should have GM event registration live in about 7 days... Keep that excitement ready! :)

Galach
August 16th, 2016, 01:36
We should have GM event registration live in about 7 days... Keep that excitement ready! :)

Nice!

But I will try to feed even more excitement around... ;)

Trenloe
August 16th, 2016, 02:06
Info about 3PP support here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33663-FG-Con-9-Third-Party-Publisher-(3PP)-support

Trenloe
August 16th, 2016, 03:06
Important dates added to post #1. GM Registration opens Monday 22nd August.

Talyn
August 16th, 2016, 18:00
Just a thought for the Pathfinder Society folks and/or organizers and/or whomever it may concern :) The Official PFS Discord tracks stuff like this and has dedicated channels for announcements and chat. AetherCon for example, has its own channel and all the announcements get funneled there for the Discord crowd. Probably wouldn't hurt to point some people over there so they know FG Con 9 is coming?

Anyone know if Adventure League has an official Discord by the way? Off I go to Google-fu...

spite
August 16th, 2016, 18:12
I will be finished clinical placement so I am ALL ABOUT THIS. Hopefully there is not going to be 2 / 7 people show up for my AL game this time! Perhaps I'll focus more on playing like I promised myself heh

Galach
August 17th, 2016, 22:55

Well, if you are bringing pre-gen characters, and if not everyone in the first session will be available on the second day, you can have new players to fill the free spots.

You will need an extra 15 minutes period to fill them in on what happed in the previous day, but from there, they can go on.
If the game you will be running have something like madness affecting the characters, you can even explore the “sudden change of personality” (another person playing a character differently) as the manifestation of that madness, for example.

Galach
August 17th, 2016, 22:59
Now a quick question: since this is my first FG Con ever, I need to know: is there a way to inform that my game will be on Portuguese, so we do not get anyone disappointed at the last minute?

Almost certainly, the other possible DMs around here will run games on Portuguese too.

Trenloe
August 17th, 2016, 23:01
Now a quick question: since this is my first FG Con ever, I need to know: is there a way to inform that my game will be on Portuguese, so we do not get anyone disappointed at the last minute?

Almost certainly, the other possible DMs around here will run games on Portuguese too.
Put [PORTUGESE] in the event name and also make it clear in the event description. And also when you email the players to get them organised before the event.

Galach
August 17th, 2016, 23:56
Put [PORTUGESE] in the event name and also make it clear in the event description. And also when you email the players to get them organised before the event.

Nice, and thanks again!

I think this FG Con stuff will be very, very cool... =)

Now, another question... will any of you record and/or stream the your games?

I think it would be very interesting - and a good advertising tool for FG - to have some of the games on FG Twitch/YouTube channels. ;)

damned
August 18th, 2016, 01:30
A handful of games have been streamed before. By all means go ahead and stream.

borusa32
August 22nd, 2016, 08:14
Thanks for he early notice. I am thinking about running a Hollow Earth Expedition scenario using either Savage Worlds or BRP.

Galach
August 22nd, 2016, 15:10
Just created a step-by-step tutorial for Portuguese speakers, showing how to register as DM and also how to create an event. I didn't saw the need to make an English version, since there are instructions on FG-Con on how to do this.

If anyone is interested, here is the link: https://redcrowpub.com/br/2016/08/22/tutorial-registrando-se-como-dm-para-a-fg-con-2016/

rob2e
August 23rd, 2016, 17:12
OK guys:

I will be running my D&D 5E Hombrew Unknown Whom (www.dmsguild.com/product/188312/Adventure-Unknown-Whom?affiliate_id=878507)across three 4-hour sessions (12 hours total with 24 hours between sessions). If you sign up, please make sure to commit and sign up for all three sessions.

This game requires no preparation. All you have to do is show up. Newbies and vets alike are welcome. Sign up begins 9/16.

Gwydion
August 23rd, 2016, 18:11
OK guys:

I will be running my D&D 5E Hombrew Unknown Whom (www.dmsguild.com/product/188312/Adventure-Unknown-Whom?affiliate_id=878507)across three 4-hour sessions (12 hours total with 24 hours between sessions). If you sign up, please make sure to commit and sign up for all three sessions.

This game requires no preparation. All you have to do is show up. Newbies and vets alike are welcome. Sign up begins 9/16.

I'm in Rob's current campaign for Unknown Whom. We're about 6 hrs into it now. I can certainly vouch for it. Starting at Level 0 gives you an appreciation for what you do receive at Level 1. Anyone who complains about the lack of features and benefits with a Level 1 character needs to try starting at Level 0!

In all seriousness, it's been a great campaign so far and I highly recommend you sign up for it when he posts it.

rob2e
August 23rd, 2016, 18:18
ThanX Gwydion. So much fun players not realizing how important proficiencies are!

Muhuhahahaaaaaaaaa!

spite
August 23rd, 2016, 23:20
I wish it didn't compete with my own game. Perhaps I'll reschedule mine to get into yours :)
I'd love to join in!

I've also posted a spate of 4th and 5th edition games for people to join. All are aimed at lower levels and introductory adventures for people new to the game, but that doesn't mean every isn't welcome!

Myrdin Potter
August 26th, 2016, 01:46
I will be going to the Pax stream at a local theatre and will see if I can convert the module from it in time ....

ShotGun Jolly
August 29th, 2016, 09:37
AHHHHhhhh Mannnnnn ... :cry:

This is right in the middle of my work rotation! sad times... Just my luck too.. 3rd party support, prizes!.... Oh well... I missed the last couple of CONs now due to work.

Guess I will have to post an open invite a week after.. maybe get a few stragglers! :D

A quick announcement so that people can put it in the diaries and start thinking of what they'd like to run.

FG Con 9 will run from Friday evening 14th Octboer (Aus and NZ) thru until late on Sunday 16th (US and Canada). That's nearly 70 hours of great games on offer for players to participate in, 70 hours for GMs to show case their latest creations and for everyone to meet new people and plan great and heroic adventures!

We are in the process of updating the FG Con website, graphics, etc.. So please be patient on that side as we get the infrastructure in place for bookings and advertising the con.

We're also in discussion with a number of Third Party Publishers (3PPs) who will be supporting us this convention - providing GMs with a free copy of the FG scenario/s they are running and also providing prize support for the players involved in those games. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33663-FG-Con-9-Third-Party-Publisher-(3PP)-support

Otherwise, keep an eye out for more info and announcements over the coming days and weeks!

Important Dates

Monday Aug 22nd GM Game registration opens
Friday Sep 16th Player registration opens
Friday Oct 7th Last date for GM submissions
Wednesday Oct 12th Registration closes for most sessions
Friday Oct 14 FG Con 9 begins!
Sunday Oct 16 FG Con 9 finishes

Teufelhunde87
August 30th, 2016, 02:25
OK guys:

This has my interest! I am scheduling off Friday, and wiping out any schedule for Saturday and sunday. Been looking for some Fantasy Grounds action , and this seems to be interesting. Any ideas on time of day?

whiteTiki
August 30th, 2016, 04:16
Hi there, last FG Con I was late for it, but I think I'm on time now.

I'm posting because I have a Q. Can I make an event in SPANISH? I can fill up to 3 groups of people who would love to play and use FG.
Interesting Note: For some reason, most Spanish speaking ppl I know think Roll20 is the only option out there and the few who know that FG exist, they think it has a cost and there's no free version. Recently I've been talking to most of them about the FGCon and found that info.

I know its not the "official" language but I hope you guys let me add a SPANISH-speaking event to the list.

Btw, I've pushed this topic before in forums------ you guys should really add some "language" filter in your calendar/events page and a "language" field when creating events in general.

Trenloe
August 30th, 2016, 04:49
Yep, we welcome events in languages other than English. If you look at the current event list for FG Con 9 you will see a couple listed in Portuguese.

We don't feel we need a language filter for FG Con events at this stage as the number of events aren't massive and you can simply use the search facility to quickly find events listed in your chosen language (other than English) as the language is included in the event title.

whiteTiki
August 30th, 2016, 04:57
Excellent news!!

We don't feel we need a language filter for FG Con events at this stage as the number of events aren't massive

Yea you're right. I think for the purposes of the FGCon its ok like that. Maybe for the regular calendar and events?

But anyways, this is topic for another thread. thanks for the quick response! I'll open an event right away!

Gwydion
August 30th, 2016, 05:55
This has my interest! I am scheduling off Friday, and wiping out any schedule for Saturday and sunday. Been looking for some Fantasy Grounds action , and this seems to be interesting. Any ideas on time of day?

He has it on the FG-Con event calendar already. He is doing three, four hour sessions. The first starts Friday. I think it is at 8:00 pm ET - midnight, but I recommend setting up an account and setting your timezone so everything converts to your time.

rob2e
August 30th, 2016, 07:32

5pm PDT / 8pm EDT sign up is 9/16.

Doswelk
August 31st, 2016, 09:24
My submission has been accepted https://www.fg-con.com/events/savage-tales-of-the-magnificent-seven/

Six-shooters, hex slingers, bandits and monsters collide for some western violence

:)

Mortar
September 1st, 2016, 17:32
Cool, I'll sign up for something @Doswelk runs just to let him get even and murder my character because I keep finding errors for him to fix! lol

I specifically avoid his games because of that :P

I am making the jump and going to GM on FG for the first time. Two games approved!

Saturday - Tropicana (https://www.fg-con.com/events/tropicana-die-easy-or-die-trying/)

Sunday - Weird Wars Rome (https://www.fg-con.com/events/weird-wars-rome-fangs-of-the-viper/)

Trenloe
September 4th, 2016, 06:47
UPDATE: SmiteWorks have very generously agreed to upgrade full licenses to Ultimate licenses for the duration of FG Con 9. Thus allowing everyone the ability to play for free! (As long as the GM has at least a full license). Thanks Doug and John.

GunnarGreybeard
September 4th, 2016, 07:38
So, while looking through the FG Con 9 Event List I came across this . . . "Starsky and Hutch – Savage Sunday (https://www.fg-con.com/events/starsky-and-hutch-savage-sunday/)". I have never hated having to work weekends more than I do now. :mad:

Farnaby
September 4th, 2016, 13:12
So my 3 sessions are approved.
I'll be running the first 3 PFS scenarios from the new season 8.

Myrdin Potter
September 5th, 2016, 01:44
I was hoping to convert the module from the livestream today but Wizards failed and delivered no modules to the movie theatre. No theory they will be mailed ...

Trenloe
September 7th, 2016, 21:19
REMINDER!

1)It's just over a week before player sign ups start. Whereas GMs can post their events right up until a few days before the convention, it's recommended that you try to get your events posted soon to increase your chances of getting a full event and also to reduce players swapping from one event to another as new events are added.

2) Anyone with a Full or Ultimate license can GM at FG Con. SmiteWorks are very kindly upgrading all Full licenses to Ultimate for the duration of the convention - so all players (even those with a demo) can play!

3) We've had some take up on the Third Party Publisher (3PP) support, but not much. If you're interested in running a 3pp game and getting support from the publisher please check this thread out: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33663-FG-Con-9-Third-Party-Publisher-(3PP)-support

Thanks all!

Seya
September 8th, 2016, 03:19
I can't wait. You should should post on Reddit too I have recruited quite a few people new to fantasy grounds from there.

Gwydion
September 8th, 2016, 03:23
I just posted my session of Dark Days in Stonehome by AAW. Can't wait to run a group through it.

Trenloe
September 8th, 2016, 03:28
I just posted my session of Dark Days in Stonehome by AAW. Can't wait to run a group through it.
Fantastic! :)

Trenloe
September 8th, 2016, 03:28
https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-wars-edge-of-the-empire-fringers-4/

Trenloe
September 8th, 2016, 04:00
Call of Cthulhu: https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-devil-is-in-the-details/

damned
September 8th, 2016, 04:11
I can't wait. You should should post on Reddit too I have recruited quite a few people new to fantasy grounds from there.

Please do spread the word in whatever gaming circles/groups you participate in. And if you see someone elses post - boost it, add some extra weight to it :)
I will be pushing a bunch of FG Con signatures shortly too.

sciencephile
September 8th, 2016, 06:56
Funny that I am the developer for the FG D20 Modern ruleset and the Stargate: SG-1 Extension available for it and I have never once ran a game in either the D20 Modern, nor the Stargate extension.

I think this may be the excuse to finally do so ... so sign me up for the following:

1 game of D20 Modern - I will run an "Aliens"-themed game, complete with pre-gens of everyone's favorite characters - Pvt. Hudson, Cpl. Hicks, PFC Vasquez, Lt. Gorman, and Cpl. Farro (the pilot).
1 game of D20 Modern with the Stargate: SG-1 Extension in either the Milky Way Galaxy or Pegasus Galaxy (TBD)

Unfortunately, I had to pull out due to a schedule conflict that came up :(

Hopefully, I withdrew my submission correctly. I moved it from published to draft and then deleted them. I don't see them on the events list anymore so it seems like I succeeded.

Trenloe
September 8th, 2016, 07:07
Unfortunately, I had to pull out due to a schedule conflict that came up :(

Hopefully, I withdrew my submission correctly. I moved it from published to draft and then deleted them. I don't see them on the events list anymore so it seems like I succeeded.
Sorry to hear you can no longer run your games. They've been removed fine. Thanks for doing that.

Farnaby
September 8th, 2016, 09:58
'Do Smiteworks need our license number to upgrade to ultimate?

damned
September 8th, 2016, 11:18

Nope - either your FG app will indicate that an update is available or the license server will temporarily recognise the license as Ultimate. I cant remember which way Moon Wizard did it last time.

NotRussellCrowe
September 8th, 2016, 13:20

I have put up a post on /r/rpg, /r/dndnext, /r/4eDND, /r/callofcthulhu, /r/pathfinder, /r/fantasygrounds, and /r/savageworlds.

I think that covers all the games currently offered.

Edit: my post got removed from /r/pathfinder_rpg. I messaged the mods because I didn't feel that it went against their rules so we'll see. I don't really know much about Pathfinder so perhaps I just didn't sell it well.... if we have any Pathfinder players here feel free to make your

Edit 2: so /r/pathfinder_rpg is only for Pathfinder-related discussions, and a Con that features other game systems is not allowed to be promoted/advertised. C'est la vie!

Trenloe
September 8th, 2016, 15:38
When the temporary upgrade is available you'll need to run an update and then your system will show as Ultimate. Smiteworks usually enable this a couple of days before the convention and it shows that an update is available.

Myrdin Potter
September 8th, 2016, 17:14
maybe you can create a link that goes only to Pathfinder games being run. So instead of the top level con page, to the Pathfinder games only.

NotRussellCrowe
September 8th, 2016, 17:22
maybe you can create a link that goes only to Pathfinder games being run. So instead of the top level con page, to the Pathfinder games only.

As I am not familiar with Pathfinder I don't know what to say to make it acceptable, other than to just say "hey, play Pathfinder at FG Con", which may still not suffice because the con itself is not Pathfinder specific. Maybe if there was a Pathfinder FG Con which only listed Pathfinder games it would pass. It's their sub and they can run it as they see fit.

Regardless, I've posted it to enough subs on reddit that it should be seen by most people. The rest of the subs combined have around 300k subscribers so that will have to do.

Trenloe
September 8th, 2016, 17:39
Wait until the PFS (Pathfinder Society Organized Play) events are posted and then ask one of the PFS guys (cmdisc or Blackfoot) to go post there saying that FG Con has official support for PFS games from Paizo, etc. and they shouldn't block that.

Myrdin Potter
September 10th, 2016, 15:48
I am curious, in past FG-Con weekends, have there been more issues to fill games or not enough games? I don't see many 5e games on Sunday, for example, and I can DM one then as well. If there is just a little advertising, and demand shows up, would be good if there was enough games.

Trenloe
September 10th, 2016, 15:51
I am curious, in past FG-Con weekends, have there been more issues to fill games or not enough games? I don't see many 5e games on Sunday, for example, and I can DM one then as well. If there is just a little advertising, and demand shows up, would be good if there was enough games.
We're always short of GMs. But some games don't get the minimum number of players - for whatever reason. The more games the better, post a game on Sunday! :)

LordEntrails
September 10th, 2016, 18:56
I'll be posting a couple of 5E games in the next few days. Just haven't gotten around to it :O

Trenloe
September 15th, 2016, 23:21
Player registration opens at 12-noon GMT tomorrow - that's less than 14 hours from the time of this post.

But If you're thinking of GMing a session (or two), and haven't entered your events yet, we recommend that you do so sooner rather than later so that you maximise your chances of getting players for your game.

Myrdin Potter
September 15th, 2016, 23:57
I will try and enter a Sunday 5e game as well, will try tonight before I go to sleep. Was in Vegas the last week, so was a little distracted. Still ran my Monday evening game with my gaming group that dates back over 30 years.

RHM83
September 16th, 2016, 00:09
I'm new to the community, but this seems really cool! I hope to get a game in each day.

Trenloe
September 16th, 2016, 03:15
57 events currently posted on the FG Con website: https://www.fg-con.com/events/

I'll be on at 6am my time to make sure I get into a couple of games I'm interested in.

Make sure you have your time zone correctly set in your profile so that the game times will display in your local time.

Gwydion
September 16th, 2016, 04:13
57 events currently posted on the FG Con website: https://www.fg-con.com/events/

I'll be on at 6am my time to make sure I get into a couple of games I'm interested in.

Make sure you have your time zone correctly set in your profile so that the game times will display in your local time.

Just updated my time. Waiting for it to be accepted. Moved an hour so it didn't conflict with myrdin's Cloud Giant's Bargain. Still conflict with Rob, but given his is a three-session I suspect we will attract different groups.

damned
September 16th, 2016, 11:57
As FG Con doesnt start for 3 weeks and 6 days there is still plenty of time for GMs to post up additional events.
The longer/later you leave it does reduce the number of eyes seeing your event and many people will have already chosen games in those timeslots.
I have not yet posted any games but will be doing so... as soon as catch up to myself :)

damned
September 16th, 2016, 15:22
Signatures for those wishing to advertise the event.

Grab the one you want out of this text file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijffz5eofwwn3lx/fg-con-9-signatures.txt?dl=0

FG Con 9 Signatures

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig1.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
Register at www.fg-con.com (https://www.fg-con.com/) for all the latest info.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig2.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig3.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig4.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig5.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig6.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig7.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig8.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig9.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

Trenloe
September 16th, 2016, 17:12
Some events are looking like being fully booked on the first day. Star Wars: Edge of the Empire (fully booked in 4 hours), Savage Worlds: The Last Parsec, Savage Worlds: Deadlands Reloaded and 5E: AAW Games' Dark Days in Stoneholme.

Don't worry, there are plenty of other events out there to book into - currently 58 events, and I'm sure more will be posted over the next couple of weeks.

GM Reminder: Once you've posted your event and it's been published by the FG Con admins, try not to edit the event if at all possible as this will remove it from the events list until the admins review and re-publish. If you want to give a quick update message use the comments section for the event.

Mortar
September 16th, 2016, 17:28
My Weird Wars Rome game already has 4 player booked. Here I thought of me running a game would make you all run in terror!

Myrdin Potter
September 16th, 2016, 19:21
Do I accept the bookings as the GM?

Gwydion
September 16th, 2016, 19:41

Yes. Once you do so the system will generate a notice to the player that they have been accepted. I have been sending personal notes to the players as well as they sign up.

Trenloe
September 16th, 2016, 21:52
Yep, we leave it up to the GM to accept/reject bookings for their events. You have the power! :)

You should have received an email letting you know about the booking - with a link: "Please login here and manage your event bookings." This email will also have the email address of the player making the booking - allowing you to reach out to them and confirm various aspects of the event:
- Local time in their own timezone. It's worth doing this as there are always people who don't enter their time zone in their profile, or (occasionally) select it but ignore it, thinking they know better.
- Experience with the RPG system being used and FG.
- They have FG installed, TeamSpeak installed, a headset and mic.
- Answer any questions they might have.

We specifically do this all through the FG Con website and email (and event comments) and not through the FantasyGrounds.com website, to differentiate between normal ongoing FG events and the FG Con events.

LordEntrails
September 16th, 2016, 22:53
More DnD 5E events.

All that is about to be shattered. An ancient evil has arisen and under-takes to bring wrath and destruction to the Riverlands in a pledge to conquer the rivers and kill those who reside between them...

Three sessions of Balance Disturbed;
Session A (https://www.fg-con.com/events/balance-disturbed-group-a/)
Session B (https://www.fg-con.com/events/balance-disturbed-group-b/)
Session C (https://www.fg-con.com/events/balance-disturbed-group-c/)
Each these sessions is a duplicate, please only register for one.

DM|Mag
September 17th, 2016, 00:10
I'm on a hiatus due to some family stuff, had to kill all games recently just lack of time handling some crisis things and take a breath. :/ That said, I'd like to participate in this, get my DM thing on for a day amidst my personal chaos. I'm debating a multitude of things, and just curious, when's your cutoff for DM's signing up? My free time is drastically reduced, so the need to plan and develop my stuff ahead of time, I'd like to know when to have the basics settled before that cutoff date. Is there one beyond, be ready on the 14th, list before hand? I'm looking into the Interface 2.0 Beta, there's a kickstarter for that right now as a possibility, or opening up a new section of my WIP game world for testing. Unsure yet.

damned
September 17th, 2016, 01:25
Hi DM|Mag we will accept games up till about the 12th but games on less common genres and platforms need more time to fill so dont leave it to the last minute. Have a look at the times of other games running and position your game in a time that works for you and also doesnt overlap with other similar genres or rulesets (assuming Savage Worlds here) to maximise your chances of filling the group.

cmdisc
September 17th, 2016, 01:37
There are a total of 24 Pathfinder Society tables available around the clock for sign ups. Plenty of room for everyone. ;)

DM|Mag
September 17th, 2016, 01:42
I'll be running some form of Pathfinder game, I just don't go near PFS, the restrictions bother me. Yeah I am mulling over a Ice Troll, Yeti, and furred small sized homebrew critter tower defense scenario. A arctic wonderland faced with a raiding party for the upcoming season and a short 1 shot scenario. Unsure if I go this route, but could be fun letting players be the monsters who defend their home as opposed to the humans who sack the brutish races homes "adventuring" I think. So 12th is the cutoff, that leaves me just under 1 month at the furthest out. Good to know. I like to have my stuff up a week before, so shooting for the 5th might be doable!

Gadreun
September 17th, 2016, 03:02
D&D 5E The Curse of the Crispy Goblin!

A level 3 adventure for 3 – 5 characters in three parts over 4 hours.

What is on offer?

Intrigue
Terror
Survival
Combat
Sacrifice
Investigation
Treasure
Fun!

Gwydion
September 17th, 2016, 03:32
D&D 5E The Curse of the Crispy Goblin!

A level 3 adventure for 3 – 5 characters in three parts over 4 hours.

What is on offer?

Intrigue
Terror
Survival
Combat
Sacrifice
Investigation
Treasure
Fun!

Nice! Sounds awesome.

Myrdin Potter
September 17th, 2016, 18:22
I added a Sunday session as well. If that one fills up, I'll wait until closer to the date and add a few more on Saturday and Sunday earlier during the day. My Saturday one filled up fast.

HoloGnome
September 17th, 2016, 18:24
Master Index of Pathfinder Society Games and Sign-Up Links for FGCON 9 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?16931-***-Game-Announcement-thread-***-Subscribe-to-get-email-updates-GM-posts-only!&p=289881&viewfull=1#post289881)

LordEntrails
September 17th, 2016, 20:47

GM Reminder: Once you've posted your event and it's been published by the FG Con admins, try not to edit the event if at all possible as this will remove it from the events list until the admins review and re-publish. If you want to give a quick update message use the comments section for the event.

I noticed someone added an image to my first game (thanks you!), but I'd like to include this on my other games as well. Is someone going to be active for the next few hours if I update my other games? Or would one of you mind adding the image to my other two games?

Trenloe
September 17th, 2016, 22:02
Is someone going to be active for the next few hours if I update my other games?
I'll be around, go ahead and update your events. I'll review and publish one you've saved them.

Gadreun
September 17th, 2016, 22:49
I'll be around, go ahead and update your events. I'll review and publish one you've saved them.

Trenloe is always about, he is kind of immortal :p

I would also like to say thanks to the Uber-Goblin (Damned probably?) who added the fine art graphic to my game, lest it go unrecognised.

I was going to try and play a few FG Con games this time around, but if nothing fits my calendar, I might insert a Sunday game closer to cut-off.

Gad.

damned
September 18th, 2016, 03:47
To those without graphics - Im slowly making my way thru them all. Feel free to email me damian at fg-con.com a particular graphic you would like....

LordEntrails
September 18th, 2016, 04:38
Thanks for the image damned. I've updated my other two with it. So when someone can re-approve them. Thanks. Took me a little longer than planned, had a water leak in my front yard I had to take care of.

Mortar
September 18th, 2016, 13:57
Both my listed games are full, crazy players!

Mask_of_winter
September 18th, 2016, 15:19
Both my listed games are full, crazy players!
Go Perry!!

Myrdin Potter
September 18th, 2016, 16:17
If my game is full and I have pending reservations, what do I do? Reject them?

Mask_of_winter
September 18th, 2016, 16:31
That is up to you. Just keep in mind it isn't uncommon for players to back out of a game because life happens. Having other pending bookings can come in handy there.

LordEntrails
September 18th, 2016, 19:54
If my game is full and I have pending reservations, what do I do? Reject them?
As Mask suggests, keep them. Email them and let them know that your game is currently full, but for them to hang around as it is not unusual for player to drop or not show up. I also would let them know that if they are on the waiting list when the game is scheduled to start, they are still welcome to show up and then if someone is a no show (after 15 minutes late) they will be welcome to join in.

Trenloe
September 19th, 2016, 16:34
GM Reminder: Run FG in live (v3.1.7) mode. Do not run in test mode for your FG con events. We've asked SmiteWorks to delay release of v3.2 until after FG Con, which they've very kindly agreed to. Thus you can build/prep etc. for FG Con 9 using v3.1.7 live with no worries of a new version coming along and breaking your convention game.

Players: Make sure you're on v3.1.7 live before the convention!

rob2e
September 19th, 2016, 18:20
This weirdly looks like a 3.2 release date of OCT 17th? Since it's a delay until after FGCON 9.

Trenloe
September 19th, 2016, 18:24
This weirdly looks like a 3.2 release date of OCT 17th? Since it's a delay until after FGCON 9.
It might have been delayed until sometime after FG Con anyway. We just now know that it won't be before, so GMs can prep their FG Con sessions for v3.1.7 without concern that a major FG update might break something. There is still no official date for v3.2.

Moon Wizard
September 19th, 2016, 19:32
We're squashing a few final issues, and getting some more beta testing. Also, we are looking at moving to stronger servers in the short term. Both of these items will affect the release date.

Since FG Con is only a few weeks away, we decided to definitively state that the update won't happen before then to prevent any concern or disruption for the con.

Cheers,
JPG

OldJarhead
September 21st, 2016, 22:44
It's always on weekends that I have to work! :cry:

damned
September 21st, 2016, 22:51
It's always on weekends that I have to work! :cry:

There are games running at lots of odd hours all weekend.

Trenloe
September 22nd, 2016, 19:11
I wonder when player registration started?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15432

LordEntrails
September 23rd, 2016, 00:39
I wonder when player registration started?

Hmm... September 8th? :)

Danimal66
September 26th, 2016, 20:43
Looks like if you snooze you lose, I didn't see a single 5th edition D&D event that had an opening. Is there a way to get on a waiting list for an event? I really would of loved to try the converted Slavers module, this was my favorite series.

LordEntrails
September 26th, 2016, 21:14
Looks like if you snooze you lose, I didn't see a single 5th edition D&D event that had an opening. Is there a way to get on a waiting list for an event? I really would of loved to try the converted Slavers module, this was my favorite series.
I think you can still apply for the game that is full. The DM (at least I do) should then let you know you are on the waitlist for the game.

Trenloe
September 26th, 2016, 21:21
I think you can still apply for the game that is full. The DM (at least I do) should then let you know you are on the waitlist for the game.
You can't make a booking if there are no more confirmed spaces available. We recommend you use the comments section for the event in question to ask to be put on the waiting list. Tick the check box that will send you an email if someone replied (as the GM might post a reply if someone drops out). But check back every few days to see if a spot has come up anyway. If the GM has agreed to put you on the waitlist and a space comes up they *should* wait a few days for you to apply, but they won't wait forever!

Danimal66
September 26th, 2016, 22:16
Thanks, I really just wanted to get in a 5th edition game. I've been DMing for my group for almost 2 years now on FG but have never played a game. I thought it would be beneficial to play a game.

Myrdin Potter
September 26th, 2016, 23:03
One spot just opened on the Sunday Cloud Giant's Bargain game.

Trenloe
September 26th, 2016, 23:04
Looks like if you snooze you lose, I didn't see a single 5th edition D&D event that had an opening.
There are 4 (in English) that have openings:
https://www.fg-con.com/events/dnd-5e-hoard-of-the-dragon-queen-opening-chapters/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/c01-alagorans-gem-aaw-games/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-pirates-cove-book-of-lairs/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/ddal4-13-the-horseman/

DM|Mag
September 26th, 2016, 23:23
So I am sitting down tonight and considering my options to run with. From what I understand it's mostly beginner friendly one shots to make them as accessible to all that are being produced, correct? I try offering something different than the standard games being run on a site, generally. So if I see lots of high RP games, I run tactical focused instead type of thing. If there's going to be lots of low level, beginner friendly games, I may do a higher level event for the folks who aren't into the low level ones. Am I correct in my understanding, or is there something else I should be aware of?

Trenloe
September 26th, 2016, 23:48
So I am sitting down tonight and considering my options to run with. From what I understand it's mostly beginner friendly one shots to make them as accessible to all that are being produced, correct? I try offering something different than the standard games being run on a site, generally. So if I see lots of high RP games, I run tactical focused instead type of thing. If there's going to be lots of low level, beginner friendly games, I may do a higher level event for the folks who aren't into the low level ones. Am I correct in my understanding, or is there something else I should be aware of?
The aim of the conventions is to provide as many games as possible running on Fantasy Grounds. Yes, it's nice to attract FG newbies, yes it's nice to introduce people to systems they haven't played before. But it's also nice to do a challenging adventure for some veterans - as long as you're clear in the requirements to take part in the event you can pretty much run anything you want.

Run what you want to run. The only real requirement is that the event is FG Con "convention appropriate": runs within the advertised time, is PG-13 friendly (or you make very sure everyone is aware and OK if it's not), is ran on Fantasy Grounds using the FG community TeamSpeak server (if voice is used), presents Fantasy Grounds in a good light (i.e the GM prepares and is familiar with FG to the level of automation they intend to use and uses at least the basics of FG), and is welcoming, fun and enjoyable.

DM|Mag
September 26th, 2016, 23:59
Yeah I plan on the basics of within the days of the Con, PG-13, FG, on the TS server and still being new to FG relatively, as best as I can provide with the basics. I may run with a higher level scenario then for the folks who are not into a level 1 start for a 4 hour session and done event. High level games take oodles of prep for each session, but a 1 shot is much easier to cope with than a long term campaign. In the event this ends up a scenario which due to the time consuming nature of round to round activity in a higher level scenario. Would it be against the nature of the event if I needed to make it into a 2-3 part/session event in order to complete it? Say a Friday 7-11 pm for Part 1, and Saturday 7-11 PM for Part 2 expecting the group to need time to talk strategy and ponder options which extends the timeline of my plans, so planning for that ahead of time?

Trenloe
September 27th, 2016, 00:11
You can run multi-session scenarios. This was discussed in posts in the first two pages of this very thread.

Plenty of GMs run non-level 1 scenarios - the GM should be providing pregens so the game can start immediately (and they usually make sure the background is relatively cool and links to the scenario).

DM|Mag
September 27th, 2016, 00:14
Thanks! I must have missed that. I think I armed myself with some maps while getting replies to my question, so on to premise and NPC gen. Appreciate your time in responding to my questions, thanks again!

damned
September 27th, 2016, 01:54
It is harder to recruit for a multi-part game. Have a good look at when the other (similar ruleset) games are running and dont cross over two existing time slots - better to run at the same time as another game or completely different time. I hope that makes sense. I think a lot of the games are not level 1 games. Beginner friendly often means - pregens and a GM willing to assist and guide you. Really high powered games can mean that combat takes a long time to resolve - if this is what you are after you want to have only 2 combats or 2 combats and an optional middle combat if the first one goes quickly. More than that and you will run out of time.
There are plenty of one shots on the internet or on places like rpgnow that you could convert if you are struggling for inspiration. There is also the AAW option mentioned in another thread.

DM|Mag
September 27th, 2016, 04:14
Inspiration isn't my issue, never has been. I design my own stuff, I just had an idea and think it might be fun as the event leading up to Halloween. So wanted to cover my bases if I end up going overboard due to inspiration. Whether it's against the rules of the event to do a plan B, essentially. That being covered, I'm good to just create and have fun with it without a worry now. It's easier to do that armed with this info, than have to hack apart my prep later on because I did something not allowed.

Trenloe
September 27th, 2016, 04:48
Just keep in mind that the earlier you decide and post your events on the FG Con website the better chance you have of filling your event/s. Less than 3 weeks to go...

damned
September 27th, 2016, 07:38
Usually at a Con with some getting to know each other and some introductory stuff for one or more newcomers
a 2.5hr session fills out to 3.
a 3.5hr session fills out 4.
a 4hr session fills out to 5.

If you think you need more time than that book two sessions - and make it clear whether people are *required* to attend one or both.

There is also nothing wrong with running the start of an adventure and at cutoff time - end it right there. The players may wish to meet with you again the following week/fortnight and complete or just leave it there having enjoyed the experience. If you do this add that to the event description.

As Trenloe suggests - the earlier you post the more likely your game will fill.
5e will fill easier than most other systems.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig5.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

DM|Mag
September 27th, 2016, 08:34
Aye, just had some personal stuff going on earlier and wasn't paying attention to any gaming stuff for about a month. So now getting back to it, just earlier today for the first time having the time to sit down and start planning anything. I've got some core things down tonight. The end of the week I should have a recruitment up at the latest. Should give me nearly 2 weeks of time to be up and advertising.

LordEntrails
September 27th, 2016, 17:04
There is also nothing wrong with running the start of an adventure and at cutoff time - end it right there. The players may wish to meet with you again the following week/fortnight and complete or just leave it there having enjoyed the experience.

I've done this with several of my past FG-Con events (UnderMountain) with no problem. We just played until time ran out. Worked well for UM since it is pretty much a sandbox dungeon.

Trenloe
September 27th, 2016, 17:04
Thanks, I really just wanted to get in a 5th edition game.
And here's another just posted: https://www.fg-con.com/events/dungeons-dragons-5e-adventures-league-ddex5-1-treasure-of-the-broken-hoard-mission-1-beneath-the-hills/

Talyn
September 27th, 2016, 17:07
I can't believe there aren't any DDAL games... or if there are, they aren't labeled as such.

Trenloe
September 27th, 2016, 17:11
I can't believe there aren't any DDAL games... or if there are, they aren't labeled as such.
There is now. See post immediately above yours. Things change all the time... :)

David32780
September 27th, 2016, 17:21
Mine is ... hehe

https://www.fg-con.com/events/dungeons-dragons-5e-adventures-league-ddex5-1-treasure-of-the-broken-hoard-mission-1-beneath-the-hills/

David32780
September 27th, 2016, 17:22
Hey whats going on Talyn, Mine is ... hehe

https://www.fg-con.com/events/dungeons-dragons-5e-adventures-league-ddex5-1-treasure-of-the-broken-hoard-mission-1-beneath-the-hills/

Talen
September 27th, 2016, 17:56
Mine is as well....were you looking for the ddal reference in a particular section? The DDAL number is identified in the title. https://www.fg-con.com/events/ddal4-13-the-horseman/

Talyn
September 27th, 2016, 18:18
Well when I glanced through it this morning, all I saw was D&D 5E. No "AL" or "DDAL" that I would very quickly spot without having to read each full description. I just thought DDAL was a bigger deal but comparing the PFS games, maybe it's not? I dunno. I have a DDAL # that has never been used. :)

Trenloe
September 27th, 2016, 21:46
I've gone through and put the ruleset for 100% AL games as "D&D Adventurers League". There are a couple (Myrdin's "Cloud Giant’s Bargain") that may or may not be AL - depending on the players.

Myrdin Potter
September 28th, 2016, 04:53
Cloud Giant's Bargain can be AL but I wanted to open it up to everyone, so I'll only do the paperwork if all the players have the right level AL legal character.

I can possibly add another session or two of another module as well, or DM some AL games. Will know my other weekend commitments soon. Have an SCA war the weeknd before and that will eat into my prep time.

DM|Mag
September 28th, 2016, 09:10
Well I put up my ad for, I think someone needs to review it on your end before it goes up, was that how it works? Regardless, now to make some pre-mades, critters and environments this week. 2 weeks before Halloween, I went with a play as the giant monsters in the snow theme set in the distant history of my homebrew world. Should be fun, I get to flesh out a tid-bit of history for my setting that weekend. Thanks again to you folks for answering my questions earlier.

damned
September 28th, 2016, 10:21
Well I put up my ad for, I think someone needs to review it on your end before it goes up, was that how it works? Regardless, now to make some pre-mades, critters and environments this week. 2 weeks before Halloween, I went with a play as the giant monsters in the snow theme set in the distant history of my homebrew world. Should be fun, I get to flesh out a tid-bit of history for my setting that weekend. Thanks again to you folks for answering my questions earlier.

Published.
But this post probably belongs in the FG Con generic thread as this thread is Pathfinder Society specific.

NODERATOR: Moved to proper thread.

Trenloe
September 28th, 2016, 15:33
@DM|Mag (and any other GMs thinking of running multi session events at FG Con): please add one event for each session. Don't just post one event. There are various reasons for this: less confusion among the players, the times for each session appear in the players time zone in their "My bookings" sheet, allows players to better plan their whole convention, etc..

You can make a copy of the first event you create, change the dates and any relevant text.
Be very clear that the event is a multi-part event - if you want the same players across all events say so. Put this at the top of the description. It's amazing how *little* some players will read before signing up!
Put Part 1/2, Part 2/2, etc. in the event title.

@DM|Mag As such, I've put your original event to pending - please create the extra events, and clear multi-part text, as mentioned above. Sorry to be a pain, but this is very important to make it clear to players and allow proper booking/scheduling. Thanks.

EDIT: Here's an example of a 3 part event:
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-haunting-of-harrowstone/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-haunting-of-harrowstone-part-23/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-haunting-of-harrowstone-part-33/

DM|Mag
September 28th, 2016, 16:27
Whoops, early hours of the morning grabbing the wrong thread things. My bad. Alright I will craft another instance with a disclaimer at the top. Not a pain, I figured you'd want less clutter on the master list, but this works. Done and done.

robjoliu
September 30th, 2016, 04:53
How do we register??

Trenloe
September 30th, 2016, 04:56
How do we register??
At fg-con.com (https://fg-con.com)

Player registration guidelines here: https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/FGCon_UserRegistration.pdf

Important: Make sure you set your time zone in your user profile.

MidasKing
September 30th, 2016, 21:57
I'll be running AAW's Happiness in Slavery module on Friday and probably again on Saturday. It's an adventure for 5th level players and should be lots of fun :)

Trenloe
September 30th, 2016, 22:08
I'll be running AAW's Happiness in Slavery module on Friday...
Thanks for posting the event - confirming it will run at 1pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) Friday?

MidasKing
September 30th, 2016, 22:14
Correct. 1pm to 5pm PDT on Friday.

Trenloe
September 30th, 2016, 22:17
Correct. 1pm to 5pm PDT on Friday.
Cool - thanks for confirming. It's been published: https://www.fg-con.com/events/b02-happiness-in-slavery-aaw-games/

kalmarjan
October 1st, 2016, 18:12
What's up everyone! I'll be running an event at this convention... https://www.fg-con.com/events/aaws-a01-crypt-of-the-sun-lord/

Can't wait to see everyone in action!

Crazedcalorie
October 2nd, 2016, 00:14
Hello guys newbie to FG just looking for any 5e D&D games i have a lvl 1 character made and ready

kalmarjan
October 2nd, 2016, 00:30
Hello guys newbie to FG just looking for any 5e D&D games i have a lvl 1 character made and ready

Check out the previous post if you're interested...

Trenloe
October 2nd, 2016, 01:42
And look at the FG Con event list. Link in my signature.

David32780
October 2nd, 2016, 02:11

Here ya go Crazed!

https://www.fg-con.com/events/dungeons-dragons-5e-adventures-league-ddex5-1-treasure-of-the-broken-hoard-mission-1-beneath-the-hills

phantomwhale
October 3rd, 2016, 00:48
Late submission from me, just in case it garners interest.

I've been getting into the Symbaroum RPG setting, so decided to pull together a ruleset to play this with my regular group.

In case others are also keen, seems a shame not to try and run the session over FG Con as well, so I've pushed an an event for the introduction mission. It's Australia Friday night, so might not be the best time for all timezones, but maybe it'll work out for a few people ?!

rob2e
October 3rd, 2016, 04:25
Is there a way to add someone('s email) to my game, or do they have to sign up themselves?

Trenloe
October 3rd, 2016, 04:31
Is there a way to add someone('s email) to my game, or do they have to sign up themselves?
They have to sign up themselves.

rob2e
October 3rd, 2016, 04:32
They have to sign up themselves.

ThanX Trenloe, sent my first alternate an email.

Myrdin Potter
October 3rd, 2016, 07:08
If any DM's are looking for pregenerated characters, I have been working on the ones that WoTC have one their website (levels 1-10). I have not done anything with the flavor paragraph at the start of each character nor included the artwork (both you can get from the WoTC site), but the rest is automated.

https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?a...chael%20Potter

If you are using it for an FG-Con game, the pay-what-you-want is certainly OK to be zero. If you like them, a review would be nice. I have 8 done and will try and get the halfling monk done next and then the human barbarian. If you have a request for a particular one to be done earlier rather than later, let me know.

kalmarjan
October 3rd, 2016, 07:26
Awesome! I shall check it out, thank you for that!

Myrdin Potter
October 6th, 2016, 08:06
8 pregenerated characters done. I am leaving for an SCA war tomorrow morning, so if you want something other than the monk and barbarian, let me know as they take a while and I think I can only get 2 done by this FG-Con.

dmkevin
October 6th, 2016, 18:32
I'm running my very first convention event on the Saturday. It's a conversion I've made of A-1 Secret of the Slavers Stockade (1st ed. D&D) to 5e. I've used some art programs to create a background, some old school tokens and portraits for the players to use with the old-school flavour pregens (I'll have to send those to them in advance of them logging in).

I'm looking forward to this.

damned
October 8th, 2016, 01:38
Check out some of the *other games* running at *FG Con 9* next weekend.

Symbaroum - The Promised Land
https://www.fg-con.com/events/symbaroum-the-promised-land/

Dungeon World
https://www.fg-con.com/events/dungeon-world-3/

Rite of Spring- Gods of the Fall
https://www.fg-con.com/events/rite-of-spring-gods-of-the-fall/

Star Frontiers: Salvage
https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-frontierssalvage/

Star Wars: Edge of the Empire - Fringers IV
https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-wars-edge-of-the-empire-fringers-4/

La Saga de la Ravenar [G+ FG Spain][Spanish]
https://www.fg-con.com/events/la-saga-de-la-ravenar-g-fg-spainspanish/

[SXG] Star Trek: Shattered Alliance
https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-star-trek-shattered-alliance/

The Derelict - Call of Cthulhu
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-derelict-call-of-cthulhu/

The Devil is in the Details
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-devil-is-in-the-details/

DnD 4e, New Players, New DM. Keep on the Shadowfell. Lvl 1-4
https://www.fg-con.com/events/dnd-4e-new-players-new-dm-keep-on-the-shadowfell-lvl-1-4/

And there are:

37 D&D 5th Edition Games including Adventurers League
24 Pathfinder Society Games
22 Savage Worlds Sessions

All players play for free. Play from your own home and experience the awesomeness of RPGs on Fantasy Grounds Can play with a free/demo license all weekend.

LordEntrails
October 8th, 2016, 18:25
FYI, www.fg-con.com website is down :(
(database connection error)
Just in case you didn't already know.

rob2e
October 8th, 2016, 18:55
fg-con.com seems fine as of this posting.

damned
October 9th, 2016, 01:23
FYI, www.fg-con.com website is down :(
(database connection error)
Just in case you didn't already know.

I was happily snoring away at 4.26am my time. It may have been a maintenance event - I will check it out more later today.
Thanks!

LordEntrails
October 9th, 2016, 03:52
When Rob posted 30 minutes after me I could get to the fron page, seemed to load slow, but then a few minutes later all was well.

damned
October 9th, 2016, 03:56
The database was indeed down for 21mins.

Mask_of_winter
October 11th, 2016, 02:21
Some Trail of Cthulhu added to the schedule! https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-the-murderer-of-thomas-fell/

Talyn
October 11th, 2016, 02:25
Oooh oooh oooh... wonder if that timeslot is free...

Edit: actually bookings are disabled on that one for some reason?

Mask_of_winter
October 11th, 2016, 02:31
Try now.

DM|Mag
October 11th, 2016, 02:52
I just wanted to wish you folks the best. I had planned to prep for a 2 day adventure with a level 14 gestalt frost and giant monsters ball thing, but life got in the way. Was looking forward to DMing for this since spring but life intervenes. Another time it shall have to be. Enjoy your games!

damned
October 11th, 2016, 03:20
Some Trail of Cthulhu added to the schedule! https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-the-murderer-of-thomas-fell/

And several more D&D Adventurers League sessions have been uploaded too.
I do like me some Trail of Cthulhu!

Mask_of_winter
October 11th, 2016, 03:35
And several more D&D Adventurers League sessions have been uploaded too.
I do like me some Trail of Cthulhu!
99 events! Unbelievable!

damned
October 11th, 2016, 03:46
Sessions with 2 or more spots available
99 Sessions currently and 470 confirmed bookngs
There are plenty of other sessions that have a single spot available or you can add your name to a wait list by leaving a comment on that sessions event page

Adventurers League
https://www.fg-con.com/events/premiere-ddal05-05-a-dish-best-served-cold-5-10-2/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/premiere-ddal05-05-a-dish-best-served-cold-5-10-3/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/ddex3-14-death-on-the-wall/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/ddal05-01-treasure-of-the-broken-hoard-missions-4-5/

Savage Worlds
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-commoners/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-presents-the-savage-world-of-solomon-kane-the-oncoming-frost/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-savage-secrets-lady-in-distress-code-name-jackpot/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/tmnt-in-gotham-city/

Pathfinder
https://www.fg-con.com/events/pfs-4-19-the-night-march-of-kalkamedes-tier-1-5-normal/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/pfs-0-06-black-waters-tier-1-5-core/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/pfs-8-02-ward-asunder-tier-3-7-normal/
Multitable 1-2/ (https://www.fg-con.com/events/season-3-special-blood-under-absalom-1-2/) | 3-4/ (https://www.fg-con.com/events/season-3-special-blood-under-absalom-3-4/) | 5-6/ (https://www.fg-con.com/events/season-3-special-blood-under-absalom-5-6/) | 8-9/ (https://www.fg-con.com/events/season-3-special-blood-under-absalom-7-8/) | 10-11 (https://www.fg-con.com/events/season-3-special-blood-under-absalom-10-11/)
https://www.fg-con.com/events/pfs-5-15-destiny-of-the-sands-part-2-race-to-seekers-folly-tier-1-5-normal/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/pfs-7-98-serpents-ire-tier-7-9-core-level-8-evil-aspis-consortium-pregens-special/
https://www.fg-con.com/events/pfs-8-03-captives-of-toil-tier-5-9-normal/

Other Systems
Symbaroum https://www.fg-con.com/events/symbaroum-the-promised-land/
Dungeon World https://www.fg-con.com/events/dungeon-world-3/
Trail of Cthulhu https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-the-murderer-of-thomas-fell/
BRP Star Frontiers https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-frontierssalvage/
Cypher System https://www.fg-con.com/events/rite-of-spring-gods-of-the-fall/
Star Trek https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-star-trek-shattered-alliance/

Myrdin Potter
October 14th, 2016, 01:19
I have a potential player that says she cannot join as the game is closed but there is room for a player. Are bookings closed? I am running Cloud Giant's Bargain.

damned
October 14th, 2016, 01:27
Ive opened your session up again.

Trenloe
October 14th, 2016, 01:32
In general we close bookings before the convention starts (to stop players chopping and changing at the last moment) - the FG Con website "Important Dates" section shows yesterday as the default last day for player registration for most events. When GMs created their event, they could have specified when the event would closed (documented in the GM guidelines).

If GMs want to re-open bookings then email [email protected] - do not edit your event as it will need to be reviewed before being published again and will disappear from the events list. But, be prepared for last minute communication with any new players - make sure you reach out to them via email ASAP after they've booked on your event.

Note: we won't do blanket openings for a lot of events (for the reasons stated above).

LordEntrails
October 14th, 2016, 01:38
Balance Disturbed, group A (tomorrow), an original 5E adventure just had a player cancel so now there is room for one more. Check it out and sign up if interested!

Myrdin Potter
October 14th, 2016, 02:02
Thanks, the new player signed up and I will accept tonight.

Gadreun
October 14th, 2016, 19:57
Hi Team, would someone be so kind and update my application for review,
I have opened 1 slot to my game starting at 12 New Zealand time (4 hours from now), thanks Ross (Gadreun)

All sorted...Thank You Trenloe!

Trenloe
October 14th, 2016, 20:10
Hi Team, would someone be so kind and update my application for review,
I have opened 1 slot to my game starting at 12 New Zealand time (4 hours from now), thanks Ross (Gadreun)
Done.

Myrdin Potter
October 15th, 2016, 01:46
I had a player who had a computer crash and had to drop from the Saturday session (Cloud Giant's Bargain). If that one can be opened up for late sign-up it would be good.

Trenloe
October 15th, 2016, 02:06
I had a player who had a computer crash and had to drop from the Saturday session (Cloud Giant's Bargain). If that one can be opened up for late sign-up it would be good.
It's open.

damned
October 15th, 2016, 02:07
Your sessions are all open. If you are comfortable with last minute bookings in future you can set your booking close time to co-incide with the game start for next FG Con :)
Many thanks to all the fine GMs running events this weekend.

Myrdin Potter
October 15th, 2016, 04:34
Will do that next time. Had three power failures tonight and right now I am making sure my machine I use to DM is on the right IP again and accessible. Did I mention that windows 10 decided to do a 30 minute update cycle right now? :-)

damned
October 15th, 2016, 04:49
If you need help ping me straight away. Otherwise Im out.

Myrdin Potter
October 15th, 2016, 04:53
I'll get it working. Windows is still updating anyways. :-p

VarianTemplar
October 15th, 2016, 06:15
What's up everyone! I'll be running an event at this convention... <snip>
Can't wait to see everyone in action!

Thanks again Kal!

kalmarjan
October 15th, 2016, 06:20
Thanks again Kal!

Thank you very much, it was you guys who made it fun for me. BBEG killed with a JAVELIN to the HEAD! LOL

hawkwind
October 15th, 2016, 13:20
i have accidentally moved my game channel out of the Game channels and up a level into next level so its one above open channel, can some one move back as Ican't seem to be able to do it, that will teach me to run Teamspeak on a Android phone

Zacchaeus
October 15th, 2016, 13:23
Just delete it and create a new one in the right place.

hawkwind
October 15th, 2016, 13:31
message says insufficent client permissions 2568

Zacchaeus
October 15th, 2016, 13:36
Sorry, I can't move it only damned can I think. Try creating a new channel anyway.

I think the problem is that you created it as a semi-permanent channel rather than a temporary one.

Mask_of_winter
October 15th, 2016, 13:44
I moved Alagorans gem in the FG Con channel but Android moved it to Game Channels. Is it or is it not a FG Con event?

hawkwind
October 15th, 2016, 13:45
its a con event but I have created a new channel so please delete

thanks and sorry for being a pain

Mask_of_winter
October 15th, 2016, 13:48
its a con event but I have created a new channel so please delete

thanks and sorry for being a pain
Which one? Game Channels or algorans?

hawkwind
October 15th, 2016, 13:57
algorans eg the one that doesnt have players in i hope, i st up a sun forum in the FG9 channel which im using

Myrdin Potter
October 15th, 2016, 14:17
Windows Updates didn't work overnight. Rebooted and all appears to be well, network is working fine, just needed to get the machine onto a fixed IP address.

damned
October 15th, 2016, 14:32
Hawkwind - no stress - we will do a little cleanup after the Con.

Kelendor
October 16th, 2016, 01:34
I hope this is in the right thread,I want to give a shout out to Zacchaeus for an awesome session with his Incomplete Breakfast game today.When you talk to him next simply ask him about a non-lethal arrow I'm sure you'll be in for a laugh,simply put if you haven't gamed with him yet you're doing yourself an injustice.

Trenloe
October 16th, 2016, 02:47
I hope this is in the right thread,I want to give a shout out to Zacchaeus for an awesome session...
Nope wrong thread.

In fact, I don't think there is a "right thread" for that. ;-)

Joking aside, nice one Zacchaeus, and thanks for the great feedback Kalendor.

NotRussellCrowe
October 16th, 2016, 02:52
I hope this is in the right thread,I want to give a shout out to Zacchaeus for an awesome session with his Incomplete Breakfast game today.When you talk to him next simply ask him about a non-lethal arrow I'm sure you'll be in for a laugh,simply put if you haven't gamed with him yet you're doing yourself an injustice.

Sounds like we need a Zacchaeus-Con next

Myrdin Potter
October 16th, 2016, 05:34
Had fun with the first Cloud Giant's Bargain session. Running one more tomorrow afternoon Pacific time and a slot just opened up ...

Gwydion
October 16th, 2016, 05:43
Just finished my Dark Days in Stoneholme session. Three of the players came straight from Trenloe's Star Wars session. Now talk about an impossible act to follow! :) They all seemed to have fun, though and I had a great time taking them through it. Had to improvise a bit to finish in the allotted time (few minutes over), but it was great. Thanks to AAW for a great adventure and thanks to all who played with me tonight!

damned
October 16th, 2016, 12:49
Well done everyone - keep the updates coming and keep having fun!

Gwydion
October 16th, 2016, 13:46
Meant to give a shout out to Rob2e for his help. Was having mic issues and having him jump into teamspeak so I could test some changes really helped! I almost decided not to use syrinscape as I was spooked by my sound issues but I did anyway and it all worked flawlessly!

Myrdin Potter
October 16th, 2016, 14:49
I am using Syrinscape as well, just for the occasional sound effect.

I have had a fair amount of "churn" even though I have emailed people several times before the games. Down to 4/6 for my session later today, which is about the bare minimum to make the scenario run smoothly. If you are looking for a game, Cloud Giant' Bargain has a few slots now.

NotRussellCrowe
October 16th, 2016, 15:46
I am using Syrinscape as well, just for the occasional sound effect.

I have had a fair amount of "churn" even though I have emailed people several times before the games. Down to 4/6 for my session later today, which is about the bare minimum to make the scenario run smoothly. If you are looking for a game, Cloud Giant' Bargain has a few slots now.

Wife gave me permission to join! Signed up, waiting your approval :)

Gwydion
October 16th, 2016, 15:55
Wife gave me permission to join! Signed up, waiting your approval :)

Hmmm.. Sounds suspicious. From my experience that permission might cost you! :)

Enjoy the game! I'm jealous. Only had time to run my session. Next fg-con I'm signing up as a player too!

NotRussellCrowe
October 16th, 2016, 16:10
Hmmm.. Sounds suspicious. From my experience that permission might cost you! :)

Enjoy the game! I'm jealous. Only had time to run my session. Next fg-con I'm signing up as a player too!

I hope not. I'm really just giving her a chance to log some more hours into Elder Scrolls Online, so in actuality I'm playing this game for her :D

Myrdin Potter
October 16th, 2016, 17:12
Well, my power just went out, still 4 hours before the game, but rain in California often equals mass panic and dogs and cars sleeping together. I actually have a refund clause because when I fled to the US from Canada and then eventually made it to California, they offered a per rainfall rate should I be disappointed with the actual weather I received vs. the perceived and advertised blue skies.

At least the cell network does not go out, so if the power stays down at game time I can tell the players.

Gwydion
October 16th, 2016, 17:24
Well, my power just went out, still 4 hours before the game, but rain in California often equals mass panic and dogs and cars sleeping together. I actually have a refund clause because when I fled to the US from Canada and then eventually made it to California, they offered a per rainfall rate should I be disappointed with the actual weather I received vs. the perceived and advertised blue skies.

At least the cell network does not go out, so if the power stays down at game time I can tell the players.

Here's hoping for a 20 on your upcoming nature check! Hope it comes back on soon!

LordEntrails
October 16th, 2016, 23:34
Just finished the third session of Balance Disturbed. I had a great time running them and hope all of the players enjoyed it as much as I did.

Not that I try to kill players... But this group that just finished, just barely pulled it out. 3 dead, 2 unconscious and the final player in an archery duel with the lone surviving goblin. And he killed him with a CRIT!

The second group (yesterday's) didn't have quite the dramatic finish, but half-way through the adventure 3 of them were carried into town unconscious on horseback.

Of course, Friday night's highlight was that they managed to kill 6 waves of goblins, while first level. It was a fight designed to make them flee. But they didn't, and they lived to tell!

Teufelhunde87
October 17th, 2016, 00:03
Just finished the third session of Balance Disturbed. I had a great time running them and hope all of the players enjoyed it as much as I did.

Had a great time Dan! Thanks for your efforts in putting the module together and running the games. I picked to module up earlier today!

Tigon
October 17th, 2016, 00:24
Hey I know this might be a long shot but, any chance there's a game for FG noobs that still has some availability between now and Tuesday night?

I played lots of AD&D in the 80s and 90s. Played a bit of 3.5 in the early 2000s and havent played much in the past decade due to my hobby/side job as a DJ taking most of my free time. Tried out 4.0 in about 2009/2010 for about 6 hours, but really didnt like it.

Looking to try out 5e on FG if there's anyone willing who has space.

damned
October 17th, 2016, 00:28
There are a couple of games left to play...
https://www.fg-con.com/events/
Some are PFS and ALO so have some requirements.
They all *look* full right now but if you lurked in the TS channel and let incoming GMs on the games starting in 30mins know you are available you *might* get a game.
Teamspeak: ts.fg-con.com Pass: Dungeoneers

Tigon
October 17th, 2016, 00:51
There are a couple of games left to play...
Some are PFS and ALO so have some requirements.
They all *look* full right now but if you lurked in the TS channel and let incoming GMs on the games starting in 30mins know you are available you *might* get a game.

Thanks for the info boss. like i said, i figured it was a long shot.

Myrdin Potter
October 17th, 2016, 01:30
I fought through power failures and no show players and enjoyed DMing my second set of Cloud Giant's Bargain.

I will do it again sometime soon for AL as I had a lot of players that wanted AL XP and it is an allowed module for AL.

My players in both sessions were great.

Trenloe
October 17th, 2016, 02:56
The last hurrah. Sniff.

damned
October 17th, 2016, 03:37
We have one last session still to run :)

damned
October 17th, 2016, 04:48
One last teamspeak screen shot. I didnt manage to catch every session - missed a few while i was sleeping and my own too!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15725&d=1476676061

Teufelhunde87
October 17th, 2016, 16:20
Thanks for the info boss. like i said, i figured it was a long shot.

Hey Tigon, I hope you got a good idea of how the game operates. We tried not to die too much in the game you were watching, and hoped we gave a good account for FG! This was a great module we ran through.

Trenloe
October 17th, 2016, 17:15
FG Con 9 is over! And it was amazing, great, fantastic, exhausting, hectic, brilliant...

Please provide feedback here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34500-FG-con-9-Feedback-thread

Review and Statistics here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34502-Fg-Con-9-Review

We'll be back for our double-digit convention (hopefully triple-digit events) in April 2017. We'll let you know by the end of the year the exact dates...

damned
December 18th, 2016, 00:33
Call out to players and GMs - we are having a mini FG Daze session Saturday January 7th.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35571-FGDaze!-Saturday-January-7th-2017

GMs please feel free to post a game!

damned
February 8th, 2017, 00:45

It has been done a couple of times before - yes.

Doh! Cleaning up after spammer left me looking at an old message thinking it was new...

damned
March 5th, 2017, 00:53
New signatures available - download the text file and choose the one you like the best. Im open to requests...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ayns06lpa009n1p/fg-con-10-signatures.txt?dl=0

FG Con 10 Signatures

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig8.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 10 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 7-9 2017

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig7.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig6.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig5.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig4.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig3.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig2.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fgcon10-sig1.png (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)