PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one player, preferably a cleric

Tubasnot
July 28th, 2016, 05:45
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for one more player to join a campaign in progress. The campaign is home brew that I have developed and converted over to Fantasy Grounds. The group started at level 1 and is now level 3, will be introduced in a good way and balanced to the campaign. Current group is 5 players of various experience, but but experienced and new players are welcome

FG License: I have the standard licenses and core books.
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Fridays, Start time 9:00 pm
If new game, planned start date: Next game is on 8/5/16
Planned Frequency: Bi-Weekly
Terms:
1) Expected to be committed for quite a while, long campaign with lot of story and character development.
2) Mature casual players only, do not like meta gaming or min/maxing stuff. Play D&D for fun and meet new people that enjoy the game as well.
3) Have lots of patience, it is my first campaign run in FG and 2 of the players already in the group are new to D&D 5E (but familiar with D&D as a whole)
4) Optional: Very open to new FG users and new players to D&D, willing to teach and introduce to game as we go along (its all about having fun)

Text or Voice: Must have voice, video is optional
Voice software used: Google Hangout

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mixed of open world gaming, dungeon crawl, role playing and skills challenges.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players, looking for 1 more player.
Character starting level & equipment: Currently level 1, but debating starting at 2 (still balancing the "prologue" of the game")
Character restrictions: Some limitations due to realm, but open to working cool characters into the game

Details of your scenario:
Campaign setting will be taking place in Dragonlance (converted to 5e), from the old 2nd edition of D&D. The world is slightly changed as the timeline takes place after novels of Dragonlance. The world will will have a large main plot to keep the players engaged and focused in but will have lot of side mission and story lines also. Additionally I will try to work with each player offline on plot hooks, cool events in background and build that into the world as well.

If I get more interest in players that I need I will do a few individual interviews to assess the players as well as determine what fits best into the world I am making and the current players. Will also take names for waiting list in case someone unexpectedly has to drop from the campaign.

Dockelley113
July 29th, 2016, 23:17
I am interested. 35 y/o and in the Eastern time zone. I kind of do want to play a cleric.